A few tidbits of info yall should read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Old Regime members leave, new ones join
Posted by Rukas on Friday, May 31, 2002
I was just told that Phats Bossi, Mad Max and Lil Ke Ke have all left the Regime for personal reasons. Meanwhile, LA native female MC Nyce has joined the group, after being mentored by Yukmouth himself. Apparently she looks like a model, but drops heat on the mic, so be on a look out for that.

source:www.hitemup.com

Numskull will be releasing his solo album on Smoke-A-Lot Records. Luniz are gonna release a revised version of the bootlegged album Oakland Blaze. Yuk is also working on his Godzilla album, his 4th solo album. C-Bo and Yuk will be working on Thugg Lordz soon. LunizOnline exclusive news!

source:http://www.lunizonline.cjb.net/

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I doubt that female will have heat no matter who mentored her...female gangsta rap just doesn't do it for me

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Damn that's weak that they left the Regime. I was feeling the Thug Lordz cd. Mad Maxx and Lil Ke brought some heat on that album. Sounds like some good goings for Yuk and Knum. I'll have to be on the lookout for those albums.

Late!