____________My Control ?!?!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

where do i begin..when does it end..how do you keep it moving if the world suddenly stops??...when you wake up and see nothing but a wind up toy story out there....no matter where you went...from russian caves, to egyptian altars, to martian prison systems, around the way and back, stay overnight in a roman castle, then walk the moonlit path back to the village but the robots came and replaced the folks with trained workers and every word is pre-planned along with the reaction, conversations scripted in pitch-black alcoves under the cathedrals where psychics with slanted spirits channel their fears through the weak people who invent fiber optic transplants that carry signals from the heart of the beast to the brains of mankind, where every antenna gets an erection from the lust of respect thats lost in the mind, and caught in the chest the bubble pops as the sword dipped in rooster piss crosses a line between the stomach and the wind pipe, every breath is just the wind beneath a time machine called a clock that only moves in a straight path, half of 360, they got a plan called A to Z...believe me...just wade through the smoke screen to catch the message, this is written in a code of confidence, if you know your self, you know that i aint shit cause nothing exists but everything is everything...just as your mind makes it up as you go along and when you start sleeping, slipping through ya hidden fire and desire, the fear comes back around again, along the DNA spiral, so they put us through these artificial trials and tribulations called the credit agency and the medical malpractice and the schools to train your outlook and the military to block your estrogen, and the food to fiend us out on salt and sugar and the ghetto to swallow the meek and humble and the dollars that mark time......our marriages make no sense cause we so trapped in the promise of tomorrow we never let go of yesterday, theres never a present moment, just a sweet release of sweat that youll always need cause it never dies, no matter how you scratch, or how frantic you shake that monkey off ya back....FUCK THE WORLD...but love thy neighbor....cause that other dude is you....and the only reason she loves you is cause she hates herself.....oh shit!....but Love is Love and anyhing else is Un-Civilized...so keep ya earth clean..the moon only shines cause the sun is bright!!!!!....the heartbeat is the common denominator to the madness of savages....just feel it baby....you always got you.....the world already burned, you gots to scatter the ashes and bring it back to life....no devil can make it happen...the freedom is the fact of life....you aint gonna git it from another man....you got to reeach out and touch it your self....word....its all humble funk god....you got to take it the hard way and dance with the devil but make sure you the ONE thats leading cause God created the devil and that just means dont let your imagination fly away...........