8Ball & the Memphis Allstars - Car, Clubs 7 Strip Clubs 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
So you fresh huh project cockroach looking nigga, with that old broke down chicago bulls starter hat. you too damn old and weak to even lift the turn table trying to fuck with a young fly nigga like me. "I stay looking fresh and pretty while you stay looking whitty and shitty". Stay the out my lane before i end your dj career you at that retirement age anyways.. your arms too short with no reach.. slow it down nigg.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
So you fresh huh project cockroach looking nigga, with that old broke down chicago bulls starter hat. you too damn old and weak to even lift the turn table trying to fuck with a young fly nigga like me. "I stay looking fresh and pretty while you stay looking whitty and shitty". Stay the out my lane before i end your dj career you at that retirement age anyways.. your arms too short with no reach.. slow it down nigg.

WOW, thats really dude? Finally, now i know who the real dj fresh is, i was wondering since there are 2 dj fresh's on here, props to the bay Dj Fresh