8BALL and MJG on BADBOY????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
where the fuck have i been..i dont remember ever hearin this news...just turned on bet and seen there new video..the song is hard and the video is tight..8ball and mjg are some legends...its a trip they on badboy..how long have they been on?...anybody got any details let me know

for those who wanna hop in the thread and talk some "thats old news" shit... ima stop u before u start...save it for yourself

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn I never heard anything about them signing with Bad Boy either. I thought I was seeing things after watching their new video on BET and seeing they were signed with Bad Boy. But damn that song is fuckin off the scale. Eightball comes hard as hell on that one and of course MJG drops some dope rhymes as usual. As long as Puffy doesn't fuck with the chemistry Ball & G have had in the past this could be a good move for them. Being on Bad Boy will mean more promotion behind their material so thats tight. After hearing the lead single from the album I am highly anticipating this release.

Nuttkace

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
yea homiii they been singed to BB for a minute now

and just like everyone else stated the song is heated

i seen puffy in T-I video too look's like the south and east are come'n togeather

May 21, 2002
yea i got a 15 track advance copy of the album a month or so ago

shits ok

i wouldnt say it was blazin, pretty steady, not as cheesy as you would expect from Bad Boy

dont know whats happened to Eightball tho, his voice has gone, sounds like a complete different dude

MJG sounds raw on every track