5 MORE STRAIGHT DALLAS WINS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw i dont think Seattle will end Dallas's streak in Dallas!!! I think when it ends it will be on the road!! They go to Detroit first, but I think they will get past Detroit, so I will pick Indiana at home to end the streak!!!! GOT EM!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

Naw I don't think they gonna get past Detroit. My Pistons will fuck em up, so that's my pick.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Mista dont jump on the bandwagon just yet homie!! I dont care what kind of a start they have come playoff time, they wont beat Sac or L.A.!! Everyone knows that will be the western conference final!!! The only thang that would fuck that up is if L.A. fucked up si bad and got the 4th seed and Sac got the 1 seed!!! GOT EM!!!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
True. Sac had won the team scoring title over the majority of the last few years and it pretty much got them knowhere in the playoffs till they started playing "D". Dallas is overpowering teams right now, but come postseason, they'll be exposed.

Again.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
^ yup.

Game 1: Kings 108, Mavs 91 <--- A lil bit of jitters on the Mav's part.
Game 2: Mavs 110, Kings 102 <--- No more jitters, Kings sleepin a lil bit.
Game 3: Kings 125, Mavs 119 <--- Battle won by expierence.
Game 4: Kings 115, Mavs 113 <--- Heart, but still not enough "D"
Game 5: Kings 114, Mavs 101 <--- Had to step on their necks.

B

Blackjack 1577

Well they beat 2 of those teams so far, and they play Detroit on Wed. That's gonna be a tight game fa sho!!!!

I think Detroit is gonna be there toughest challenge, at least from that list above

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
KINGCZAR said:
Naw i dont think Seattle will end Dallas's streak in Dallas!!! I think when it ends it will be on the road!! They go to Detroit first, but I think they will get past Detroit, so I will pick Indiana at home to end the streak!!!! GOT EM!!!
There u go for u non believers!!! GOT EM!!!!