4th Annual Christmas Toy Drive 2004!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
1st of all Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

It's that time of year again where I get this Toy Drive for the kids going for the Christmas Holiday. Most of you may have seen this the last 3 years and counting so you should know this is 100% legit and others who have donated in the pass can indeed vouch for that.

Last year we donated almost 200 toys and kids clothes to the Shelter for Battered Families...and this year I am working with family again to help out even more. We've done this 3 years in a row and each year it has grown emensely.

The 1st year we participated at the Marine's Toys for Tot's Kick Boxing Championship Event in San Jose, CA and donated about 80 toys. The 2nd year we donated at the Salvation Army's Annual Christmas Dinner in Denver, CO and donated a little over 100 toys. The 3rd year (last year), we donated at the Shelter as stated above and brought 200 toys and then some...Thanks to ALL OF YOU who helped out and made this become a successful annual event. Without you it wouldn't be what it is today!

Those who donate receive certificates of thanks for their donation and participation. I know it's not alot, but it's something to hold in rememberance of a positive move in the right direction you helped in. Folks who helped out can post themselves and tell you more about this event it's a beautifull thang.

So with all that being said, if you are interested in making some child's Christmas Season that much better you can contact me for more info: [email protected] or (303)522-7811 or you can mail in your donation here:

Monstaville & D.U.G.O.U.T
XMAS TOY DRIVE!
P.O. Box 33782
Northglenn, CO. 80233

Please include your full name and all contact info if you can so we can add this to your Certificates for participating. I do this with my family and we'd like to make sure to get you something out. If you choose to remain anonomys that's fine too...THANK YOU as well.

We are accepting toys in the age range of 3 to 15 for the kids and also clothes are welcome as well. Do we accept USED? Yes! Just make sure they are upkept a bit and cleaned before sending and we can surely use them too. Bottom line, we don't turn down anything if we get it...we'll find a way to make it work and get it to some child okay.

Like I said, ANY questions or concerns at all...please email me or call me direct. Thanks in advance to all of you and have a Blessed Holiday Season.

- Playa Rae

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Lil' Ace - thanks for asking 1st of all. If you have anything, toys, games etc that you no longer use...we could put them to good use. Even clothes you don't wear anymore but are in good condition...we can use as well. Honestly, whatever you can give young homie.