49ers vs. Lions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Uh actually the Lions did well against a few teams this year. And the 9ers' offense was shitty against the Rams earlier in the season. I don't really see anyone bragging about the 9ers looking good....

Dec 12, 2006
That sig is off the chain,

not a lot of braggin to do here, we took care of bizness as we should have, lets just get to 8-8 watch the cardinals fall on their faces in the playoffs, and gameplan for the 9er empire, we are so damm close to running the table it kills me. We gotta draft O Line to protect and help the best player on our team

Frank Gore

Jan 2, 2004
A lot of people on here were acting like beating a 2-13 Lions team is impressive because the defense looked good.. They played against a team that had its third string quarterback in, who never started an NFL game before, and really has no business in the NFL in the first place. Also a team who's starting running back is out for the season, pretty much meaning the offense has no way to move the ball.. Any team in the NFL would've tooled the Lions Sunday.

The Raiders would've whooped them too..

BTW, I'm a Lions fan.. Not a Raiders fan or anything. Actually more of a Niners fan than the Raiders.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
BTW, I'm a Lions fan.. Not a Raiders fan or anything. Actually more of a Niners fan than the Raiders.
no shit lol it doesn't take much to figure out where you're from just by lookin at your avatar pic and location lolllllllll......Delaware:

lolllllllllllllllllllll j/p