42 Unanswered!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Awe man here we go....ok so what u sayin is, that because Corso & Bowden said the Pac 10 is the best, then that makes it a fact?? haha u are a pure-joke homie!!! Secondly u had this debate before and won, well sorry u wont win this time cause we both have opinions, so neither of us will be right or wrong!! U go to the extreme homie!! So where are your facts...not national titles..haha!! And yes O. Smith is one of the best RB's, but he is not in the heisman race, and he will not be a great pro, because of his size!! See I dont mind givin some pac 10 foos credit, but u seem to have a prob on the other end!!! So there u have it..Big 10 Baby..L.J.!!!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 10, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Haha are u stupid?? C. Dillon is bigger than O. Smith fool!!! Check there sizes before u compare backs!! GOT EM!!!
Are you stupid?Dillon has gained damn near 20 lbs. since comin in the to the league...THought you knew everyting...guess not...dont ever test my knowledge on the Huskies bitch...real chop...i wouldnt have said it if didnt know dipshit...and hes taller by what...2 inches...3 ona good day?So shut the fuck up...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo dogg u seem to be growin ballz more and more!! U just another fool that I upset...Call me a bitch to my face, but I forgot u live in wack ass Seattle!!! Anyway back to the sports shit... Dillon did not gain 20 pounds since he been in the pros potna!! U just dont know your shit mane!!! he is basically the same size since hes been in Cincy!!! And O. Smith is way smaller than Dillon...Take that mark!!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Yo dogg u seem to be growin ballz more and more!! U just another fool that I upset...Call me a bitch to my face, but I forgot u live in wack ass Seattle!!! Anyway back to the sports shit... Dillon did not gain 20 pounds since he been in the pros potna!! U just dont know your shit mane!!! he is basically the same size since hes been in Cincy!!! And O. Smith is way smaller than Dillon...Take that mark!!! GOT EM!!!
Dogg...Smith is 5 10,205...IN COLLEGE...Dillon was 6 1(some say 6 2) 207...im sorry...did you follow Washinton football since 92?Alright then shut the fuck up...

PS..im not pissed...you just irritate the fuck outta me with your bullshit know it all attitude...and ill call anyone a bitch to their face..i never say shit on here i wouldnt say in real life...so dont go there...and i thought we were "havin fun,talkin shit"...did i hit a nreve buddy?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok homie let me break it down... Bam already knows the deal about u marks gettin pissed!! If u wanna talk shit about sports, thats all good wit me, but when u call me outta name, what do u expect?? I can never hit a nerve with me homie, cause u dont exist in my life!! But I was just sayin u seem to be growin ballz by your pussy, so thats how it is!! I am havin hella fun homie.. I dont need to call people bitches and shit on a board to feel hard, when i know Im in anotha state feel me!! So u can take that how u want to!!

As for Dillon and Smith, u can say what u want, but I know he hasbt gained no 20 pounds since he been in the pros!! And u can best believe that Smith wont be half the back that Dillon is!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
T-Dubb said:
Big 12 is better then both of them! an they have the most teams in the polls right now, not big 10

yea...but the big 10 has 3 teams in the top 10:

Ohio St.
Iowa
Michigan

...gotta pay dues there, even though i'm all SEC

*another TRUE sophmore to look at: David Pollack from UGA.....was starting some games last year as a true freshman!

11 sacks this year...leads the SEC and 4th IN THE NATION...just gotta give props to my boy

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Look at the rest of the Big 10 though Czar... They got 3 good teams and thats it. Im a Big 10 fan but I even think that the Big 12 is better...

SHATONE POWERS...SHATONE POWERS...SHATONE POWERS...SHATONE POWERS...#83 Northern Illinois><

10^2

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo buzz, I aint say the big 12 was weak!! The main argument was that the pac 10 was supposedly better, and I know fasho that the Big 10 is better than that so-called conference!! And actually the Big 10 has more than 3 good teams homie!!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sniko,why are you givin props to Georgia mane frame?You off the Tennesseeyah bandwagon??SEC is weak this year!Big 12 got 2 extra teams,and Iowa,Mich,and Ohio St will all lose there bowl games.......TRUST ME

::::::::::::::::::::game :cheeky: over :::::::::::::::::::::::

May 9, 2002
BAMMER said:
Sniko,why are you givin props to Georgia mane frame?You off the Tennesseeyah bandwagon??SEC is weak this year!Big 12 got 2 extra teams,and Iowa,Mich,and Ohio St will all lose there bowl games.......TRUST ME

::::::::::::::::::::game :cheeky: over :::::::::::::::::::::::
props to GA b/c even though I'm a UT fan for life...i grew up in Atlanta...and i do got love for UGA..and that's one of my boyz from high school, who even hooked me up with one of his 4 tickets per game so i could see the UT-UGA game last year in knoxville....but anyways....SEC is having a rough year...

...all three losing their bowl games...hmm....we shall see

...and about one big 10 team falling out of the top 10 this week (T-Dubb)...well, Iowa is done with their year, so they aren't falling anywhere...and if michigan beats OSU..which following history is highly possible...then they would still have 3 in the top 10 b/c OSU at #2 wouldn't fall out

May 10, 2002
SnikoDawg said:

...and about one big 10 team falling out of the top 10 this week (T-Dubb)...well, Iowa is done with their year, so they aren't falling anywhere...and if michigan beats OSU..which following history is highly possible...then they would still have 3 in the top 10 b/c OSU at #2 wouldn't fall out

HUH???If OSU lost...they wouldnt fall???That statement makes NO sense...theyd fall BIG time...theyd fall RIGHT out of the top 5...are you on crack?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Poorbred u didnt get the statement again homie...I question your readin comprehension!! he said that if Michigan beats ISU, that they are no. 2 and they would nt fall out of the top 10, so there still would be 3 teams in the top 10 from the big ten!! Take yo time homie, "Reading is Fundamental" GOT EM!!!

Yo BAM.... U may be right about those 3 big ten teams losin in the bowl game, (not sure about Iowa though" but as long as u didnt say my boys Penn ST. would lose, its all good, cause they are gonna smash their bowl game opponent!!! GOT EM!!!