4 those who aint heard bout it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
There were some tense moments during a commercial break when it appeared to those in the audience that Suge Knight and Snoop Dogg were ready to rumble. Suge, dressed in bright red leather, sat right across from Snoop when a seat became available. The two exchanged words and things quickly got tense. Since the show was broadcast live to the East Coast, for a minute it looked like the confrontation would spill over into the broadcast. Steve Harvey asked for respect, then Suge walked to the stage and the two men had a brief conversation. Snoop moved toward the backstage entrance, but stayed visible there for most of the show.

"I talked to Suge and asked him for respect and Suge said he would never disrespect the event," Steve Harvey said backstage later.

Apr 26, 2002
FA SHO....NAW SUGE JUMPED INA EMPTY SEAT WHEN IT GOT AVAILABLE AND IT WAS RIGHT ACROSS FROM SNOOP FROG AND THEN THEY EXCHNAGED WORDS OR WHAT NOT AND STEVE HARVEY HAD TO CALM SHIT DOWN I GUESS....GOTTHA INFO FROM BET.COM AND ALLHIPHOP.COM.....

Apr 26, 2002
shit if he was a real he would have went bacc to his seat instead of baccstage

he tha one that made the song on wax while suge was locced up

T

thug_proppa

NA shit has gone down with trey dee many of times. and word is he cant even stand up to tha row's mouth piece. And snoop need to just take a seat he got money he cant rap no more. retire and keep the respect of them little white kids on the blocks where houses got 7 bed 6 1/2 bath. Either that or snoop need to handle shit i mean take a beating like a man.

Apr 25, 2002
i think this shit is funny just like everyone else...

but the game is to sold..

and in the last couple years snoop and dre have WAY out sold deathrow.

suge can keep acttin like hes mr big shot gangsta.. but his label aint doin shit. snoop and dre are makin shit happen.

M

MrFreeze

Knuckles said:
i and in the last couple years snoop and dre have WAY out sold deathrow.

suge can keep acttin like hes mr big shot gangsta.. but his label aint doin shit. snoop and dre are makin shit happen.
thats real talk. and if any of you had beef with suge you would of been spooked too. it doesnt matter where you are suge is a crazy muthafucka and has alot of folks to back him up. but i think dre and snoop are still two of the illest and not to mention some of the godfathers of gangsta rap on the west coast.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
FIRST OF ALL SNOOP WAS THE FIRST TO TALK SHIT TO SUGE,ONCE SUGE SAT NEXT TO HIM..HE DIDNT BACK DOWN HE ACTUALLY STARTED THE WORDS BIENG EXCHANGED...HE STARTED THROWING CRIP SIGNS AT SUGE THATS WHEN SUGE STARTED EXCHANGING WORDS WITH SNOOP.....MAYBE HE KNEW THERE WAS A ALOT OF HEADS AND KNEW HE WAS SAFE WHO KNOWS, BUT THE FACT IS SNOOP STOOD HIS GROUND.....NOT ONLY DID HE STAND HIS GROUND HE STAYED THERE AND DIDNT LEAVE...

Apr 26, 2002
WiCkEd said:
FIRST OF ALL SNOOP WAS THE FIRST TO TALK SHIT TO SUGE,ONCE SUGE SAT NEXT TO HIM..HE DIDNT BACK DOWN HE ACTUALLY STARTED THE WORDS BIENG EXCHANGED...HE STARTED THROWING CRIP SIGNS AT SUGE THATS WHEN SUGE STARTED EXCHANGING WORDS WITH SNOOP

where did you hear this