??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
why hasnt any BIG named artist's asked TECH to get on a track with 'em??

i figured since TECH knows so many people (ithink) he would have been asked to jump on a track with EM, or someone??

could it be that they dont like his flow?

Aug 18, 2002
hell, who knows mayne...

they def scared of doin that shit just LIke CHINO XL.. he a ho..

but tech would rip em on they own song... they dont like that...

plus, eminem aint shit on his new level he thinks he's on.. fuck THE EMINEM SHOW>> couldn't have been mo disappointin...

peace

D

dankstadre

it could be cause his flow is doo doo, he cant decide how he wants to sound, he change it up all the time, soundin like one man in =a song to the next, whoever hot i guess who he wanna sound like

Jan 7, 2003
Maybe you should keep your dumb ass comments to yourself, I think your comment is shitty (doo doo), and that you don't know what the hell your talking about. He knows who he knows, but he is on his own level, and does his own shit. You can't have someone on your CD that flows that much better than you do.

For those of you that don't like it....FUCK OFF!!

Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN.....

LoL!!!
You fucker..... That's all good. I dont want my skills to be displayed just yet any damned ways... Especially cause I am Boo boo... I will show yall how I do it damnit... Why hasn't anyone asked the Infamous MasZive or (50 Cent look alike... Say's JLMACN)... to be on a track with em...?

Cause I am Boo boo I guess...

I can open my mouth wider than 50 too... That means that there is no resemblance buddy...

Nov 14, 2002
dankstadre said:
it could be cause his flow is doo doo, he cant decide how he wants to sound, he change it up all the time, soundin like one man in =a song to the next, whoever hot i guess who he wanna sound like
God knows Tech sounds like everything on the radio. Why else would I listen to him? After all, I love the radio...