$305=Psycho Ballin 4 Life <---- Holy Shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I was very very surprised at that price.

I think I listed too many CDs becuase alot that I thought were gonna go for more ended up real low.

Sandman "King of Hallucination" for $30, Squeek Nutty Bug for $20, Rup Dog for $20

Oh well... you win some and lose some :)

KM

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
NinoBlakk said:
i love them stupid mthafuckas on ebay!!! sacrificing they livliehood and car payments to own a fucking CD!

people who constantly drop that much on cds probably aint worried over car payments and house payments, im sure they are doing very well money wise....you gotta remember, alot of these guys are from Japan...many people in Japan do not even own cars due because of the high population over there and space issues (kinda of like New York but alot more magnified)....also many of them live with their parents to a certain age and work full time so they really accumulate very little expenses......plus on top of that, many of the Japan buyers turn around and sell this shit in Japan for damn near 1 1/2 times what they paid for it here, so really they are making money off of ebay sellers

someone from Japan could explain it better, if anyone wants to know sometime, just ask one of the buyers, I talk to those cats all the time and they are cool as fuck

May 1, 2002
kingmajix said:
I was very very surprised at that price.

I think I listed too many CDs becuase alot that I thought were gonna go for more ended up real low.

Sandman "King of Hallucination" for $30, Squeek Nutty Bug for $20, Rup Dog for $20

Oh well... you win some and lose some :)

KM
a lot of daps on that playa. Damn, i gotta list my sealed copy now :classic: