30 Classic CD's -EBAY Bo, Lynch, X-Raided, Young Droop, Ganksta NIP, Z-RO, Hollow Tip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah you need to ease up on the way you use OG. I suggest only using it for cd releases that you are sure are original release presses, because that's what a lot of heads expect to see when they see OG being used.

Jan 6, 2003
Also, the OG of Final Chapter by C-bo was as far as I can remember on Noo Trybe/AWOL. Went OOP damn quick and resurfaced as AWOL only short time after that. Which version do you have? You're playing a dangerous game of OG terminology LOL

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
speaking of rise, fondren and main is such a dope ass track especially the bonus track version. i had it on repeat for an hour or two the other day.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
That B.G. album is is the 2nd Pressing. The OG/1st Pressing is on "Cash Money/Mannie Fresh Yellow Tape Music". You have the Cash Money/Universal Release. I honestly don't think that any of your CD's that say OG are actually OG.

I hope that you understand that nobody's ripping you, but you're in a forum with a lot of collectors who would like to educate you before you make a bad mistake. These simple mistakes can easily be corrected and you'll avoid Pay Pal claims, negative feedback and other unnecessary repercussions.

Please update a lot of your "OG" titles with the proper information or just take the term "OG" out of them, because most of those CD's aren't actually "OG", except the Gangsta NIP, X-Raided "Unforgiven" and possible those C-Bo's (I can't tell, because you only took a pictures of the front cover on those) and possible a few others. It's just a suggestion, but it is highly recommended.

One luv and thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
its cool homie appreciate the feedback I changed some of the auction descriptions guerrilla maab added barcode n ring code - im sure tales from crypt, casket, ganksta nip, raided, playa fly, young droop, lynch , awax, hollow all OG - i actually thought they were all og i'm a str8 up dude had these cds in storage for years

- buyers are asking me about ring codes and wanting extra pictures - which I'm sending a serious collector wouldnt drop dollar on something if they hadn't researched it - and I just wanna get rid of boxes of cds sitting in my garage.

Props: Snakegang
Aug 4, 2013
That B.G. album is is the 2nd Pressing. The OG/1st Pressing is on "Cash Money/Mannie Fresh Yellow Tape Music". You have the Cash Money/Universal Release. I honestly don't think that any of your CD's that say OG are actually OG.

I hope that you understand that nobody's ripping you, but you're in a forum with a lot of collectors who would like to educate you before you make a bad mistake. These simple mistakes can easily be corrected and you'll avoid Pay Pal claims, negative feedback and other unnecessary repercussions.

Please update a lot of your "OG" titles with the proper information or just take the term "OG" out of them, because most of those CD's aren't actually "OG", except the Gangsta NIP, X-Raided "Unforgiven" and possible those C-Bo's (I can't tell, because you only took a pictures of the front cover on those) and possible a few others. It's just a suggestion, but it is highly recommended.

One luv and thank you for your understanding.
Looks like just 4 of them out of 30 are thats listed as OG are not OG

BG
Gas Chamber
Guerilla Maab
Bone

Last edited:
Props: Mixerr

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Does "OG" really need to be stressed that much? I mean do people care if every single cd they want is the first press? Some times I put it, but don't think it really matters with some releases & especially going through all the trouble to figure out if every CD is a first press or not.

Aug 4, 2013
Yea I know what you saying, back 10 years ago when I was a collector I didn't really care if every cd was OG, and stuff like BG im selling - yea I see mines was the 1999 cd not the 97 but its still 14 years old and in great condition - I think the hardcore collectors care but most people don't - I can't get into that mind set no more, I'm too old to care

Jan 6, 2003
Does "OG" really need to be stressed that much? I mean do people care if every single cd they want is the first press? Some times I put it, but don't think it really matters with some releases & especially going through all the trouble to figure out if every CD is a first press or not.
Yes, the OG focus may be over the top but since many buyers think it's cooler to have the OG than a re-release you might fetch a better price if you can prove you have the OG. But do not use the OG terminology unless you are sure that you have it because you'll get paypal claims in a minute. Many re-releases are of poorer quality when it comes to cover art. also, the OG is most of the times the way the artist wanted it to be. Later versions may have small changes, like psycho active OG vs re-release. Maybe you personally don't mind and that's cool. for myself I think the music is by far the most important but if I can pick the OG instead of a re-release I choose the OG unless the price difference is hilarious. If so I buy the re-release and continue search for the OG in case I some day find it for a reasonable price.

this is a collectors mind issue. I know ppl in their 50s and 60s who get together with their old vinyl records to discuss ring codes and order of different pressings. It's been like that forever, not just a underground rap thing.

Last edited: