3 new KOFXII characters confirmed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
3 characters from SNK fighting games
Raiden / Big Bear (making his first KOF appearance), Andy Bogard, (making his first appearance since KOF2002), and none other than Iori Yagami (debuting a new outfit); have all been confirmed for SNK's upcoming 2D powerhouse: The King of Fighters XII!

KOFXII trailer

Aug 11, 2005
Nice shit, Ralf is the only ugly one, I mean he looks too fat in this one.

I have played all the King Of Fighters, I own few of them. I just don't like the fact that Terry Bogard is no longer the main character of SNK, he's way cooler than Kyo and Ash.

Snk should have released ''Mark Of The Wolves 2''.

Feb 7, 2006
SNK abandoned the Atomiswave system and is moving it's most popular game franchises to the Taito Type X2 arcade system, which will offer a much needed graphical makeover for the KOF series. "Nona," the artist in charge of the project, has confirmed that the games graphics will be completely redone, and the classic 2D sprites will finally be dropped. The completely re-drawn 2D sprites are much bigger and bolder than their predecessors, and will also be animated smoother than ever before. Each animation on average has about 30 frames, with each character having about 400-600 frames of animation in total.10 people are involved with creating any given character... with one person taking 16 to 17 months to completely draw one character.

Rumors/Details so far: No story mode, so no special endings... Because they're concentrating on balance, gameplay depth, and the graphics. There will be at least 4 alternate colors per character, and 2 BGMs per stage... There will be no SDMs, which DMs being the most powerful attacks you have... They decided to keep the character count small since with large rosters you end up with a lot of characters not being used... There will be no "default teams," just 20 edit characters to create a team of 3, and no "EX" characters... Several characters have all new costumes and will most likely have a handful of new moves.