3-6 MAFIA COMMING HOME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
A whirlwind 2006 for the legendary rap group Three 6 Mafia comes full circle this Friday (May 5th) when they perform in front of the home crowd as part of the Memphis In May Beale Street Music Festival.

After winning the Oscar for Best Original Song In A Motion Picture, Three 6 Mafia has become one of the hottest acts in hip-hop, no longer the "Most Known Unknowns" as the title of their soon-to-be platinum album would suggest.

"We're going to party, man. It's going to be huge. This will be like another homecoming celebration," says Three 6 Mafia's Juicy J.

"I'm happy to perform, but I want to go see the show myself. I feel honored to be a part of all of this. I love B.B. King. He did a concert in his restaurant on Beale Street, and it's like an honor to just sit there."

In addition to performing at the Memphis In May Beale Street Music Festival, DJ Paul and Juicy J have numerous projects they are working on including guest feature appearances on albums from Trae ("Restless"), Big Gipp & Ali ("Kinfolk"), and Disturbing Tha Peace member Shawnna ("Block Music") on the lead single titled "Candy Coated". They will also be wrapping up production on the debut album from socialite Paris Hilton and recently returned from a trip to Los Angeles in which they laid down a few tracks with fellow Memphis native Justin Timberlake.

Three 6 Mafia recently shot the video for the single "Good Googly Moogly" for Project Pat upcoming album "Crook By The Book" which will hit stores this summer. The video for the next single from "Most Known Unknowns" will be "Side 2 Side" and features Bow Wow & Project Pat.

Mar 26, 2005
Oh man!! That shit sounds sick as fuck but is the Festival on TV? And a new video for Project Pat "good googly moogly" and a remix i take it of "side to side" with Bow Wow and Project Pat. Holy fuckin moly!!! Shits gonna be ill. But its too bad that Lord Infamous aint in any of the shine right now, ya think they would at least but him in as a cameo or some shit so new folks know who he is.:siccness: :classic:

Feb 8, 2003
I think theres alot more to the Lord Infamous sitruaton then him supposely being addicted to some powder. maybe he got beat out some money. It will come out to the public really soon though.

Apr 19, 2006
man three 6 mafia did very good things, everyone shout be slapped who dont recognize that 3-6 put m-town on the map. but the last two albums they made, all this bullshit rap, the last vidz i saw...man thats a hole lot of crap. i can understand that they want to make their money, i think i would do the same, but man remember the times when i put that "world domination" into my cd-player and listen to some great klassik crunc memphis shit!!!!whats up with this today???!!!i dont buy any of these muthafuckin dumb ass shit albums like, i dont know how it is called...most known unknown bullshit. and if i hear that paris hilton, bow wow and fuckin timberlake the bitchnigga does featuring or sum ...im just disapounted...
man im fed up with this shit, tight rappers comin up and do nothin but crap...
in these days i can feel playa fly and "tripple bitch mafia"
but all over that their older albums are all tight azz hell!!!im not one of these muthafuckas who just talk shit bout 3-6!!!i loved dem guys back n the days, they did the sountrack of my teenage-life

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
I think theres alot more to the Lord Infamous sitruaton then him supposely being addicted to some powder. maybe he got beat out some money. It will come out to the public really soon though.

Actually its been confrimed he's still in jail.
Everyone was saying he was out though.

But it doesn't really matter 3-6 is so commerical now Lord might as well never rap with them again... just do his own thing.