2ND ANNUAL TOY DRIVE THANK YOU'S!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I would like to thank those who helped out this year with the 2nd Annual D.U.G.O.U.T. Christmas Toy Drive for the kids:

BAMMER
LMD
T.A. GUERRERO
*SAVVY*
CQ415
FILA (Sactown Radio)
& of course myself

Between the 7 of us we turned in about 75 toys, about 20 books, some infant clothes & even some new born baby stuff like new bottles etc. We didn't hit last years mark toy wise, but this year we accepted books, clothes and more so we hit em another way this year. It was great of you all to donate and I will have a few pictures on the new Dugout Site in January of the place I took them too to donate.

This year we made an appearance at the Salvation Army's Christmas Dinner for the less fortunate. Gawd the line was long as hell when we got there, so it was great to see they were goint to a dope cause! We were able to see them go to the folks first hand instead of just dropping them off, something I wanted to make sure we could do. It was dope...also they are publishing a picture of the event in the newspaper out here and whatnot so that is cool.

I will be contacting those I just listed shortly so I can send you out your Certificates for participating in this 2nd Annual as well as a little thank you gift for taking time out of your own lives to give.

Again Thank You....7 people made a WORLD of a difference.

Peace.

PLAYAH.

Jun 5, 2002
Christmas was nice... New Year's sucked. But I can't complain cause I'm still alive!

How was your's? Did the baby take pics with Santa? Did you get my email from yahoo?