27 days untill the lac of respect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2003
STREETLEVELRECORDS.COM
LAC OF RESPECT GET YOUR PRE ORDERS NOW!!!!
APIRL 27TH IZ THE (HOPEFULL) RELEASE DATE BE THE FIRST TO TO GET IT DSANE WILL BE TAKEN PRE ORDERS THE LAST WEEK OF APIRL ALSO CUMIN UP IZ DOWN LOADABLE FOOTAGE OF LIVE PREFORMANCES FROM THE LAC THE HOTTEST STREET CREW ALBUM EVER!!!!!

P.S DSANE IZ LOCKED IN THE STUDIO TIED UP ON THE MIXXING BORED (PLEASE SEND FOOD
TRYING TO MAKE THIS LAC RELEASE DATE SO THATS WHY (ONE OF THE RESONS)WHY HE AINT BEEN ON HERE

MY DUBBLE ALBUM IZ BASICALLY DUN JUS A FEW SONGS LEFT TO DO AN TOUCH UP AN THEN ITS AWRAP LOOK 4 IT AUGUST 3RD

ATRAINS RELEASE DATE WERE SHOOTING 4 JULY 4TH 7/4(GET IT)

Apr 25, 2002
This shit is gonna set the standard once it hits the streets. You already know you got UTR's support to the fullest. Do it big folks!!!!!!!

Feb 25, 2004
P.S DSANE IZ LOCKED IN THE STUDIO TIED UP ON THE MIXXING BORED (PLEASE SEND FOOD
TRYING TO MAKE THIS LAC RELEASE DATE SO THATS WHY (ONE OF THE RESONS)WHY HE AINT BEEN ON HERE

Does he really want something to eat? All he's gotta do is ask (or beg)!!!

Nov 16, 2003
This LAC album is gonna bring this NW shit to a new level im thinkin. I cant wait for this. DSane you know you can put me in for a preorder partna

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I just escaped the studio......but I think they're on to me. I have to hurry up and get something to eat before they catch me.......lol

I've been surviving off of Rainbow Nerds and peppered beef jerky for 2 weeks now.....I need a 10oz New York peppercorn steak and some garlic mashed potatos! Mmmm.....

Damn I'm tired of working on this LAC album.....but I have to honestly say that this is the BEST mixing job I have ever done. The shit is crackin' for real. "Game Members" is goin' to be a seriously classic Seattle album......with some of the hottest beat makers that you've never heard of before! Well.....except me.....I have 5 beats on there BTW.

I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
I just escaped the studio......but I think they're on to me. I have to hurry up and get something to eat before they catch me.......lol

I've been surviving off of Rainbow Nerds and peppered beef jerky for 2 weeks now.....I need a 10oz New York peppercorn steak and some garlic mashed potatos! Mmmm.....

Damn I'm tired of working on this LAC album.....but I have to honestly say that this is the BEST mixing job I have ever done. The shit is crackin' for real. "Game Members" is goin' to be a seriously classic Seattle album......with some of the hottest beat makers that you've never heard of before! Well.....except me.....I have 5 beats on there BTW.

I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!
I like what i heard at the www.ontheblockrecords.com Record release party lac got that Shit

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
QUOTE]

..lol @ rainbow nerds... :)

-- When you hit Boise I'll let you know where you can hook up your Peppercorn Steak and Garlic Mashed Potatoes..

Jan 15, 2004
Mr. D-Sane said:
Damn I'm tired of working on this LAC album.....but I have to honestly say that this is the BEST mixing job I have ever done.

I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!

whats mixing?i heard of that shit but nones ever broke down.SPEAK ON IT