22 Years old today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Man how time flys, on top of that i'd like to send out a quick fuck u to anybody and everybody who ever told me i wouldnt see 21, now im 22 THE DICK'S STILL IN YA MOUTH. Anyways to all ah y'all older then me u feel me times is rough and it's amazin everyday we remain here. To u youngstas enjoy ya life and dont get caught up in that bullshit cuz its too much money out here to get the legal way to let talent go to waist over somethin petty. Anyways happy b-day to the other 2 cats today also twisted n dutch peace y'all.

one

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
thanx

all y'all, had a good day so far im bout to go hit this all u can eat seafood buffet and do it real big cuz u no skinny muhfuckas can eat there weight. blaze one fa ya boy at 4-20 cuz ya no i dont smoke but like my boy 45yrold im ah bust out the dancin shoes YUH NO. bay luv..22 years in this muhfucka i'll holla later.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
mannnnnnnn

if none ah y'all ever been there y'all need to hit up that restaurant TODAI oh boyyyyyyyyyyy we talkin big shit $22.99 all u can eat but they got shrimp, lobster, crab, cocktail shrimp, any type of seafood u can think of and the best part fa ya boy is u eat free on ya birthday CRUCIAL anyways y'all thanx for showin luv we all products of the struggle YUH NO.

May 13, 2002
i feel you mayn, i went there on my moms b-day on the 13th of may... but todai is only for niggas who like asian sea food.. but shieet, youre $22 meal is free on your b-day so you cant beat that shit........

let me guess you went to the one at stoneridge mall huh...