2017 Mercedes-Benz E-class

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I worked on the first Lane Keep Assist and Blind Spot Assist Systems for Mercedes-Benz, during the early R&D stages. I know that's not that big of deal comparatively to where we are today with autonomous systems, but it is crazy to see how far it has come in 16 years. Anyway love the car, hate the price...

edit: it only gets 22/30mpg and requires premium? Those damn Germans....

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I worked on the first Lane Keep Assist and Blind Spot Assist Systems for Mercedes-Benz, during the early R&D stages. I know that's not that big of deal comparatively to where we are today with autonomous systems, but it is crazy to see how far it has come in 16 years. Anyway love the car, hate the price...

edit: it only gets 22/30mpg and requires premium? Those damn Germans....

That's dope g. To be apart of something like that is pretty interesting. Lane Keep Assist and Blind Spot Assist are still a big deal in the auto industry. Being fully Autonomous to where you really don't have to worry about shit is still some years off Imo, but it is well on its way.