2013-2014 NFL Predictions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Peyton loses in the afc chip game.
Pats end up 1 and done.
AP breaks dickerson's record.
Romo will single handedly miss the post-season.
Ravens don't make play offs either.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
NAMO @NAMO too bad the niners dont play in DET or near it this year, woulda been dope for you to go see ur team aussie goon

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NAMO @NAMO too bad the niners dont play in DET or near it this year, woulda been dope for you to go see ur team aussie goon
Well I'm back from november 15 to jan 15 and the niners are not playing anywhere near Detroit which sucks. I really won't be going to a lions game, I can't stand them.

Maybe next time.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
2013-14 MVP : Tom Brady (plays the card he is dealt this season and leads team to division title and playoffs despite losing Welker, Branch, and Hernandez)

Defensive Rookie of the Year : Tyrann Mathieu
Offensive Rookie of the Year : Tavon Austin (will have around 100 recs and 10 TDs)

AP Offensive Player of the Year : Drew Brees (with Sean Payton back, and a healthy WR core that includes Rookie Nick Toon + receiving RB Sproles+ Jimmy Graham) will have another record setting season throwing the ball

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
huh? the ravens have a better team this year than last year the defense is a lot younger with out ray & ed reed my only problems is who's going to replace bouldin
Well I picked you guys to win it all last year before the season started, but this year you won't because it is a known fact players lose their hunger the next season after winning a championship.

It can be done, but I doubt it. It is a mental thing, not a playing roster thing.

Jul 24, 2005
agreed pimp check out the d line, suggs ,ngata, canty,spears,dummervile , arthur jones, brandon williams I swear the de line are going to cause all kinda problems this year

Apr 2, 2010
Chree , as big of a Romo hate that you are, you gotta admit that he's a deadly regular season qb, AND BY THE WAY...Our DEF will lead us this year to a division title and playoff apperance.
idk man, Romo is a shitty QB. idc what his stats are, he's talentless and fucks games up. Dallas D is above average but its not elite enough to carry them into the playoffs, especially in one of the hardest divisions. How exactly are they going to have a better season than the Giants and Redskins? Hell, even Eagles could be great this year..

Props: Rasan