2 new beats....Feeedback please

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ill3k

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
Wsup these are 2 of my best beats so far. Check em out and lemme know wutchaull think. "Desperationz" and "Getchur Walk On" I played the piano on the desperationz joint, its at 108 on mp3.com rankings, please help me get it higher :p thanks

Http://www.mp3.com/ill3k

-ill3k

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I like the Desperationz Cut, You got sum dope Piano Skills, I'm just learnin' to play, So far, itz fuckin' hard. But this track Sounds deep emotionally, and would sound good with sum Deep Meaningfull Lyrics, Spit hella Slow and Smooth, Maybe some R&B style singing on there. Shit sounds tight.

I can't say much for the Techinical Aspect of the Songs Cuz I'm only listening in Lo-Fi

Getchur walk on sounds like some composition str8 outta a Movie, like tha good guys ridin' up all loaded with guns and Knifes and shit,out for revenge,and ready for the Showdown

May 6, 2002
Actually i use fruityloops (not the factory sounds) and i have alot of soundfonts that i use. I also play the piano and i use a midi controller for that.