2 Lynch from the heart yo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Spits

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2005
Lynch,

what up. yo man i'm going to say some things 2 ya bro that i never sad right now cuz i think it's the right thing to say. right now i'm listening to summer breeze by the isleys, mood music u know. i know i've got on here and said some ill stuff 2 u, and siccmade in general but let me say this, I FEEL U!!!! what i mean is that when i was younger (i'm 24 now) i used to feel u cuz i had a sicc mind frame, i've been through a lot in my life and i just had a crazy mind but also i felt the way u put ya words 2gether. it was ill. now u on something diffrent, u on some life is real shit, some pac shit and i'm here 2 tell u i feel u. my brother got killed last yr. shot in the backl by his best friend, u know what's so sicc, he did in march and in jan. he told me that 04 was his last yr. in the game. that hurt me yo cuz i'm like god could have took himanytime but took him when he wanted 2 change. all i'm saying is i feel u and i know i have said and a lot of other people have said stuff about the way u spit now but u know what i'm going buy ya nex album b-cuz at the end of the day u just being real and 2 me no lie and i like mostly east rap, loaded is in my top 5 albums ever. when i blow in this rap i'm coming back to get u on a track.

Sincerley Nazareth, (yes that is my goverment name and no i am not from the middle east)

p.s. one love yo.

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Sup homie, this is lynch, thanks a lot, it's good some people have not lost faythe in me, sorry what you had to go through what you went through, stay strong and I will keep bringin that shit out for u homie, stay up