1st round bye BITCHES.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Spew all the hate you want, but the Vikings FOUND themselves in the final 6 quarters of the season... they're Brett Favre's team, and Childress' arrogant ass finally realizes that he has to give Favre control of this offense for them to have any shot in the playoffs... and what happened to Favre's arm falling off? Let's see here, in the second half in Chicago combined with the game today against the Giants, Favre has some ridiculously absurd statline like 600 yards passing, 6 TD's, 0 INT's, and 75% complete... and that's exactly when Childress gave Favre control, to start the second half against Chicago... Sidney Rice is catching everything thrown anywhere near him, Shiancoe is the second best TE in the NFC right now (next to Vernon Davis) despite only being an alternate for the Pro Bowl... AND we got Berrian and Harvin on top of that... now that Peterson isn't being asked to carry as much of the load I think he'll fare better as well..

Now that they've FINALLY figured that out, I don't care WHO comes up here two weeks from now, I have complete confidence in this offense to get the job done.... barring a complete defensive or special teams meltdown, we're headed to the NFC championship game (or possibly even hosting it with how the Saints have lost 3 straight).

HATE ON!

Jan 18, 2006
Im happy for Favre, all the haters saying it was a mistake to comeback and he has one of the best seasons hes had statistically and to top it off his team still managed to get a first round bye and home game after losing a couple games

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
honestly though... I think the Vikings are gonna do well in the playoffs

I see them getting to the NFC Championship... possibly the Super Bowl

they tore it up today... I predict Packers @ Vikings in the NFC Championship... Vikings winning

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
my call is the vikings and chargers in the super bowl with the vikings pulling out the win!
I think I agree

a week or 2 ago I was thinking the Vikings would be one and done... but now they're gonna have momentum in their first playoff game... and should keep it movin

Jun 9, 2007
didnt u just call a favre a bitch not even 2 weeks ago?
I called the situation between Favre and Childress childish and bitchmade.

I think Chargers vs. Vikings is a solid pick... if it happens Vikings would prolly be slight underdogs but it'll damn sure be a fun game.

We'll see.

Jun 9, 2007
lol, you guys obviously haven't watched many Vikings games... leaning on AP started becoming the problem... now that Childress has figured out that it's Favre's team, the offense is clicking like it was earlier in the year.

Mar 16, 2005
lol, you guys obviously haven't watched many Vikings games... leaning on AP started becoming the problem... now that Childress has figured out that it's Favre's team, the offense is clicking like it was earlier in the year.
you could be right, but im going to side with history on this one

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
very true

i dunno we will see. NFL is too crazy to really predict whats gonna happen

i just hate brett favre and i want him to lose.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
and as of late #1 & #2 seeds haven't done much in the playoffs, looking back at the past five years or so.