/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
shit, I may not post here that much and I may not have any of the above; but that's all due to the fact that I just recently got into Tech and it's very difficult at this point to get my hands on any of his earlier material; which one day (believe me; when it comes to music I don't fuck around; I've got a cd collection that'll make quite a few bust a load) I will. Right now all I gots is Anghellic and I collect singles and promos so I have the "It's Alive" single but that's all I own to my name; I have Absolute Power coming through the mail off this webpage and as soon as I can get some loot and find his older shit; you best believe Ima get my hands on it fo sho! but don't judge me by something as little as how many "songs" I have in my collection; I'm down with Tech and I doubt he has any problem with this, peace

Aug 18, 2002
I apologize, this was meant to be a reply to the "And you though you were real fans" thread; once again I apologize; this was NOT meant to be it's own thread, just a reply