151 - Where Does he rep?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i can't lie i knew where he was reppin, but i'm sure a lot of people throughout the state of washington don't and that's kind of fucked off just for the fact he could be getting more sales on that tip...not to say the fact he fucking with C-Bo aint got more sales than washington could ever get him but the game is twisted like that.. You do bigger shit, and people don't know to support cuz you aint overboard on some local shit, but then you do local shit and most cats know it but won't support you...

the game is twisted...

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I talked to him one time about some street team shit for westcoast mafia....and I asked him where he stayed at, and I think he got a place down in Cali and one up here, but it aint in Seattle though, but it's close enough.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEEEA YEEEAAH!!! I REP SEATTLE..SOUTHSIDE.....I WAZ BORN IN CALI,MOVED TO SEA IN 88,AND WENT BACK TO CALI IN 97,FROM THERE WENT TO AZ,CAME BAC TO SEA IN 2002......

SO THAT SHOULD SHED YALL SOME LIGHT....CATS SHOULD SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC NO MATTER WHERE THEY FROM,BUT ESPECIALLY IF ITS THE SAME NECK OF THA WOODS...

SO IF CATS AINT GOT IT YET,IT AINT TOO LATE..HOLLA AT YA BOY