151 appearing with Tech N9ne!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
If any of you are going to be in the Portland area this Saturday, 151 will be appearing live and direct with Tech N9ne.

Sat. May 15th
Tech N9ne, Skatterman & Snug Brim, Maniac Lok, Tragedy, Potluck, 151, and The World Famous DJ Chill
The Roseland Theater
Portland, Ore

Also Friday May 14th
Tech N9ne, Skatterman & Snug Brim, Maniac Lok, Tragedy, Potluck, Mr. Mezzalini, and The World Famous DJ Chill
The Premiere
Seattle, WA

Log onto JusFamilyRecords.com

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEA I'LL BE DOWN AT THA PREMIERE SUPPORTIN..YALL GO CHECK IT OUT...IF U IN P.O. COME CATCH THA PERFORMANCE BY ME A THA WHOLE LAC!!!

WHAT UP NUTZ??

Nov 16, 2003
this gotta be the most anticipated show for me in like 5 years in the town. my two favorite artists right now in one place for one night? Tech Nizzle and 151? Too good to be true almost. Hey I need my LAC and my 151solo cd signed, whatsup yall gonna be at a table or anything? Slang em for like 10 or 20 a piece or some shit haha

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
It's a long story. Basically it was decided that it would give us more exposure to perform for an out of town crowd in another market as opposed to Seattle where we're already known and have a following. We're tryin' to get some exposure outside of Seattle too and this was a good way to do it.

Nov 16, 2003
THATS FUCKIN GREAT !!! wish i woulda known that before i told a bunch of muthafuckas that we was goin to see 151 and the lac and tech n9ne. instead i had a shitty fuckin night with millions of 12 yr olds, no lac or 151, every group was wack except nutz' and tech's. booooO!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The show was great, and a good time was had by all. 151 and The Lac tore the roof down in Portland, and of course Tech killed both nights. We did our thug thang as well. Maybe someone will have some flics for the board. We have some video footage of the shows as well. We appreciate all of the support, and it was pleasure to work with 151 & The Lac, as well as D-Sane. We look forward to doing more shit.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
Cool Nutz said:
The show was great, and a good time was had by all. 151 and The Lac tore the roof down in Portland, and of course Tech killed both nights. We did our thug thang as well. Maybe someone will have some flics for the board. We have some video footage of the shows as well. We appreciate all of the support, and it was pleasure to work with 151 & The Lac, as well as D-Sane. We look forward to doing more shit.

FASHIGGADELL MY NIGGADELL!!! THANX FOR INVITIN US TO COME OUT....THATS CALLED NETWORKIN, LADIEZ AND THUGZ......THATS WHAT THA NORTHWEST RAP SCENE NEEDS!!!ANYTIME NUTZ...JUST HOLLA!!!! THA LAC IZ ON IT....EVERYBODY RIPPED P.O. LAST NIGHT,IT WAZ A GREAT CROWD WIT GOOD ENERGY,AND THEY WASNT ASHAMED TO SHOW ALL THA ACTS ALOTTA LUV...

I TRIPPRD OUT THO ,WHEN THEY STARTED MOSCHIN TO "FUCC U"...LOLLL

May 10, 2004
yeah they was moshing in portland, i was there, couple of my firends got in a fight with the moshers, kinda crazy, cool nutz hit me up if you could