11 Year Old Kid Scores To Many Td's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
That's probably the gayest s--t I have ever witnessed in children sports....who gives a s--t if the other kids are slow, dont punish the kid...Anyone who play's sports knows that you get better by going up against better competition....

Apr 2, 2010
That's probably the gayest s--t I have ever witnessed in children sports....who gives a s--t if the other kids are slow, dont punish the kid...Anyone who play's sports knows that you get better by going up against better competition....
Quoted for truth, Jerry Rice worked his ass off to become as talented as the people around him. Without those around him, he may never have become the greatest of all time.

School systems has lost their fucking minds.

May 2, 2002
Thats bullshit! Don't punish the kid for showin' his skills on the football field. He blew passed them muthafuckaz like it wasn't nothin'. It ain't his fault they stood there with their thumbs up their asses. You're supposed to show your skills on the field, right? Thats what he did. Good for him! Clearly he was their go to guy. Otherwise, the would've went to another player.

Jan 7, 2004
This is not anything too new really. Most leagues have some sort of rule when it comes to scoring in youth football. Some are tighter than others. My sons league has rules and these are directly from the conference Web site, not as tight as this situations, but still rules in place.

Once a team has scored a 30 point margin in a game, no player may play in his/her normal position until the 30 point margin is reduced.

Once a team has scored a 30 point margin, the game will go to an automatic running clock immediately after the second half begins. The clock continues to run even if the 30 point margin is reduced.