10 year old rappers out of Compton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
lol @ one of those fat bitches in the background probably being on of those kids parents. good parenting right there.
for reals, i mean i aint trying to come in here and sound square and shit. But were they really talking about slashin throats and killin cops? and moms in the backround dancing all proud and shit? damn, im sorry but to me thats straight ignorance

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT NIGGA KILL KILL KILL!!!!!

i was rappin when i was 10 too i can feel it i thought i was hard on the mic i went by Herbal T no lie. we had a group called niggas on the ceiling

every rap had 40 guns in it

we stole guns and ammon mag just for the rhymes

it would be lyrically impossible for any grown man to come fharder than we came at 10 years old

WE BEATIN NIGGAS ASSES/BREAKIN NIGGAS GLASSES

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

i was rappin when i was 10 too i can feel it i thought i was hard on the mic i went by Herbal T no lie. we had a group called niggas on the ceiling

it would be lyrically impossible for any grown man to come fharder than we came at 10 years old

Its true, mentally,the hardest most gangterist people on the face of the earth are 10 year old boys.

Feb 5, 2006

HERBAL T. LOL U A FOOL FOR THAT ONE CUZZO

Dec 10, 2005
yeah they go hard..jus influenced by what they see and hear...both of them are A+ students...And they both wrote their own ryhmes..i was kinda mad when i seen it at first.. but then i had to take a look at there point of view.. by them growing up listening to ice cube , snoop and all the others.. they have been embedded with this gangster shit in their minds thru music and television..same as what i seen growing up.. but only live one on one...

But to let the cat out the bag.. thats my son..A.O He was so impressed at what i do making videos and music.. he wanted to show me he can do it too and thats what he wants to do..But i was on fire when i seen it.. But hey fuck it.. it is what it is....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah they go hard..jus influenced by what they see and hear...both of them are A+ students...And they both wrote their own ryhmes..i was kinda mad when i seen it at first.. but then i had to take a look at there point of view.. by them growing up listening to ice cube , snoop and all the others.. they have been embedded with this gangster shit in their minds thru music and television..same as what i seen growing up.. but only live one on one...

But to let the cat out the bag.. thats my son..A.O He was so impressed at what i do making videos and music.. he wanted to show me he can do it too and thats what he wants to do..But i was on fire when i seen it.. But hey fuck it.. it is what it is....
thats cool though...he just lookin up to you...i could see how u were hot about it but man at 10 years old like i said i was making the same rhymes..now at 29 years old im far from a gangster and im comfrotable in my own skin..so dont trip too much...if he stay about his school and learn what he likes to do he aint gon go down the wrong way.

but hes your son so he gon carry a littleof the same mindstate? u prolly already know u gotta give him some game on not taking that lane..if u dont want him too...but he gon hang out with his niggas and get into somethin regardless just like i did. thats cool tho u gotta son that admire your shit..cant beat that

and yeah i know herbal t was kinda corny but it was like 1989...hahaha....i thought that shit was tight...it was a marijuana reference too..i didnt even smoke back then my dad did lol..we named our shit niggas on the ceiling cuz we was just that hype...

Dec 10, 2005
thats cool though...he just lookin up to you...i could see how u were hot about it but man at 10 years old like i said i was making the same rhymes..now at 29 years old im far from a gangster and im comfrotable in my own skin..so dont trip too much...if he stay about his school and learn what he likes to do he aint gon go down the wrong way.

but hes your son so he gon carry a littleof the same mindstate? u prolly already know u gotta give him some game on not taking that lane..if u dont want him too...but he gon hang out with his niggas and get into somethin regardless just like i did. thats cool tho u gotta son that admire your shit..cant beat that

and yeah i know herbal t was kinda corny but it was like 1989...hahaha....i thought that shit was tight...it was a marijuana reference too..i didnt even smoke back then my dad did lol..we named our shit niggas on the ceiling cuz we was just that hype...
yeah since he made this rap and video... i been gaming him up..lettin him know this gang life aint what its cracked up to be.. fun when you young and dumber it gets when your older..he's pretty smart..jus got them gangster genes in him.. its been handed down for many generations..