1. Where are we? 2. gay guy and straight chick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
While at that bar last night with my boss... one thing i thought was weird was he was so wasted he aksed me "is everything done?" and im like "Yeah" so he says "Go on, get out of here." and waves his hand at the door. Im lik "im hanging out." He goes "No... nah, your all done. Go on home. Thanks" And im like "No, were across the street. Im here hanging out and drinking at the bar" And he looks like hes so lost... then realizes were not at work and that im not in my uniform and sees this girl beside me and recognizes her, so he forgets were even talking and says

"Hey, your the hostess across the street!" Shes like "Not exactly" and he says "Oh, i mean the manager... and who is this?" She says "Dan" My boss says "oh is he your boyfriend?" and they just sort of laugh. And then my boss is like "whats so funny?" So Dan says "Im gay"....

My boss goes Oh really. Gets out his seat and adjusts his waist line and says "So... your gay. you dont lie girls at all... that means i can do whatever i want to this girl. You dont like girls. ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT LIKE GIRLS IF YOUR GAY!" then pushes me aside and says "Ill handle this. And starts talking to her and stuff.

He goes on and on about the topic. I was just like Damn. Ill just go drink more beer, this guys a trip. Thats until the bar fight. LMAO. I cant believe this morning at work he didnt even know i gave him a ride home.