1 Down 3 To Go...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
How you like that Kings fans...

What a solid well played game bye the BACK 2 BACK DEFENDING CHAMPIONS...You can just tell the Lakers are way more experienced and poised then the Kings...

How bout Bryant comin up with clutch after clutch shots....WAIT THATS NOTHIN NEW...And be on the look out for him to continue to drive the axe through the Kings flesh throughout the series....

HaHa!

May 5, 2002
"Fans arrived at Arco several hours before tipoff and participated in all manner of pregame entertainment, including a sausage-eating contest. The sausages, made by a local meatpacker, were purple. "

Hahahah u gotta be fuckin kidding!!!! that explains it all

hahahhahahahaha..whatever floats there boats

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
PSYCHO you fuckin GAY, just caus your sorry ass team cant win..
fuck you AND YOUR WHOLE ASS QUEERZ..
GO LAKERS PUNKS

May 16, 2002
@caffeine...Dont stess Psycho...His post aint about JACK SHIT...Just another Jag Off who probably needs attention...

Hows those Suns doin Psycho...HaHa

May 14, 2002
alright, the Lake Show got one on us, but I am not nervous at all. Watch the Kings smash on the Lakers in game 2. The Lakers played the best game they played all year, got tons of help from the refs, the kings played like shit and still were in the game all the time and at the end. I ain't gonna say that the the kings would have won with better officiating but the game would have come down to the last shot , some of the calls were really bad. Lakers might three peat but thats because the refs won't let the lake show lose. Every run the Kings had was killed by a bad call. But I am not worried, we played against the best lakers team that showed all year and dealt with playing against not just 5 players, but 7 when you count the referees.

This isn't last years Kings, this series is gonna get interesting.

I

Instigator

I hope the Lakers team underestimates the Kings the same way the Lakers fans underestimate them. You've won one. Keep watching.

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Instigator said:
I hope the Lakers team underestimates the Kings the same way the Lakers fans underestimate them. You've won one. Keep watching.
did u notice the difference between the way the Lakers played Saturday with the way they played every other game. Lakers are in no way underestimatin the Kings that was the first game I seen them give full effort this playoff season.

Apr 25, 2002
n
The Lakers are a better team...but fuk em I hope the Kings mollywhap their punk asses. And if the Lakers win the series, fuk em, I'm rooting for the East.:mad:

I

Instigator

Alkahol_Gone said:
did u notice the difference between the way the Lakers played Saturday with the way they played every other game. Lakers are in no way underestimatin the Kings that was the first game I seen them give full effort this playoff season.
Yup and I also noticed how they played tonight. Series tied 1-1. Keep watching.

May 12, 2002
Lakers arent better unless they get that 70 year old ref out there to rip the Kings.Fuck the Quakers.Cry baby ass bitches.They can have as many championships possible it doesnt matter they will still be some cryin ass tricks.I was not a Bulls fan whatsoever but atleast they conducted themselves like men.