@Hopsin on Having Suicidal Thoughts, Sleeping in Abandoned Building, Fort Collins
Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Hopsin for exclusive in-depth interview. In part 2, Hopsin:
1. Breaks down what happened in “Fort Collins” that inspired him to write song.
2. Talks about why he didn’t perform and what lead him to sleep in an abandoned building.
3. Opens up about why he was having suicidal thoughts.
4. Wonders “Who really cares about me?”
5. Details advice that Yelawolf gave him: You have to do what makes YOU happy.
6. Does 50 Cent impression.
7. Recalls getting bullied in High School and not fitting in.