@Balance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Kavie

we did the remix. it got play on various stations. it was on mix cd's. we were talkin to puff but he was goin thru the court shit.

it was a tight song we called it KALI BAD BOYS, it was me, seam, and locksmith. it had a tight BUZZ.

the reason i did it was to show the world that bay cats is jus as tight as any east coast, west coast, southern artists, RECOGNIZE us and start callin us to do sum remix's.

how bout a de & truth hurts remix over a dre beat. how bout a msane & kelis remix over a neptoon track! yaw feel me>?

do u have the remix? if not i'll burn it for u and send it to u for free!

Devilish Scheme

yes i am the same balance from lab rats, sins, and 112 remix!

BALANCE

Apr 25, 2002
ay Balance,... .i just got that '112 Remix'... .definitley feelin it, and your verse is tyte. never heard tha others on ther. kant wait to hear more from yah. thanks for the song mayne. much appricated. stay up

pyce and one love

May 17, 2002
was up b, i just piced up 3 new slamin azz tracs from ace mak for the xtasy album, bout to book a few more sessions, you still producin a few ? i already got two hooks from nickatina, a verse from killa tay, n well wrkin on a suprise or two, i know u feel me... get at me...........msane
oh yeah, pimpin n panderin product will be in my hands the last week of this month so i need to get the urban # n a few others from you. i.o.u. lil homie.............

D

DizGusT

..................meet me at the amtrak station I got a song prepared....................................................................................................................Tha MuthaFuckin D.E.