@Balance2k2,'nother BeGee question....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I saw a while bacc, BeGee posted that he was sellin' copies of "You Gotta BG" to help fund finishin' up "Guns n Butta". He left his email, if people want the "You Gotta BG" cd. I emailed him, so I could buy it, but have'nt heard anything bacc(that was months ago). Do you know how else I can get this cd? I heard some snipets from it, and I like it a lot. Thanks for any help you can provide....Also, how many solo cds do you have out? I have the one you was sellin' on here long ago. The one with "Dreamz" and "Lab Rats" on it. I got #22 out of 50. Good stuff. Thanks. PEACE OUT!

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
this cd is not made no more. good lucc gettin it till begee manufacture more copies.

till that long distant day from now you can swoop copies of BGMT from me an my folks. email at [email protected] if needed.

also....on a side note- balance has no actual solo albums out in stores as of yet. he got some hot water heaters about to drop soon though -if your fourtunate enough you can swoop that i'm so high single!!! its a classic so ask real nice and say please.

Apr 25, 2002
Oh, I should've known that. For some reason, I thought it was a cd that you put out. Thanks for the offer, but I already got that cd. I just want "You Gotta BG". Just a couple of months ago, BeGee posted in another forum that he was selling copies of "You Gotta BG" again. At that time I emailed him, but got no response. Thats why I was askin' Balance if he had any info on this, because I think they are friends. Thanks for trying to help out though. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
THANKS BALANCE!

Yo, thanks Balance. I'd appreciate it. Also, tell him that there are many people waitin' for that BeGee3 ta drop, your cd too! :cheeky: haha. If you want, you or him can contact me directly at [email protected] ta let me know. I would email him myself, but for one- I already tried that to no avail, and two- I forgot his email, haha. Thanks again. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks Naptown!

Yo thanks homie! The only thing is that I like to support the artists that deserve it, so I would rather get it from BeGee, if it's still possible. But if I find out that there are no more "real" copies to buy, then for sure I'd like to buy a burned copy from you. Give me a minute to find out, and then I'll get bacc to you. Thanks again. PEACE OUT!