msane and all weak rappers, lynch gettin bacc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
I gotta holla at yaw, for one msane, I don’t think you gon come up by talking shit on the net, nigga see me in the streets, like I said, you been to the house that I OWN, I never been to the apartment you rent, yea, I wasn’t postin for a while, had to get my shit together, now it’s craccin you under sellin fagget, go head use me to get sells, you a neva last. COS is the tightest Mexican rapper punk, you need to quit! You been soundin like every rapper from the west ever sence I met you. But you been on E40’s shit in the last 4 years that you ain’t made it. Niggaz like my shit cuz I didn’t diss nobody to come up like you and that bitch ass nigga slim be doin, heard you was sayin you fucc one a my bitch’s, well don’t tell Zagg, lol make up shit all you want, my heart been wit me for 10 years now. Get out of dream land, All yaw niggaz mad cuz I don’t fucc wit yaw, shit I didn’t need nobody on my album that was big so I ca sell, why yaw niggaz mad cuz me and CBO won’t get on yo shit free, msane I wouldn’t get on yo shit at all, maybe slims, he’s a gangsta, you a fagget! But fucc all yaw niggaz talking shit, a nigga ain’t got time to be on this mutha fucca postin everytime you plot out somthin new to say about me! If you don’t eva see me like yaw say, how the hell yaw know so much about me, that’s what I thought! And imsane, I wouldn’t neva respond to yo weak ass album, so you can have the 3 fans you took, disco ass nigga, dis somebody else for fame you fagget! Slim C how you gon C cuzz! Stop tryin to hook up wit blocc niggaz to try to trip wit me. Msane get out of a gangstaz situation you nerd, don’t like it, come to the house! Or tell me where yours is, I’ll come, on my dead momma!
Yea tell Black Market (sence you know him) thanks for my cash!…….lynch

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
ay lynch what projekts u werkin on...and when sum new shit droppin??? ya'll kats are sum my fav in the game and to see ya'll actin like u gunna bust a cybercap on mo fukkaz is dissapointin...really tho ya'll should handle ur buiz and let what happens happen...but im tryin to bump some new lynch so lemme know the dizneal playa..$$

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
:rolleyes:
DAMN FOOOL^^
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE TIME AND PLACE TO BE HITTIN LYNCH UP FOR ALBUM RELEASE DATES??!!!

THERES A BIG ASS FORUM CALLED "SICCMADE" WHERE YOU CAN ASK THESE RECYCLED QUESTIONS!

booties

May 22, 2002
call it what you wanna call it.i just like seein what Da C-Monsta gonna say next.slim the most entertaining part of this board.shit he can come on here talkin bout his CD coming out an its better then hearin people bitch about Lynch not droppin.but whatever......

Jul 23, 2002
sincitymodeling.com
you guys should have a pillow fight... that would be sicc...

hi brotha lynch hung... how r u?

i ran into your crew at a gas station in woodland a few months back... was walking out of the shitter and saw beta.

u guys were gassing up a white burban...
my girl was like "OOOOO THAT'S BROTHER LINCH?!?!?"

exciting huh?

late. mjpeez