UP NEXT OUT THE WESTBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
This is the problem everybody thinks they can rap when they can't lol their homies telling them they're tight!!!! this was not good!!

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
i am just going to state the facts.

You are rapping for a small niche market. With that being said, you wont be blowing up any time soon. Same goes for mostly all of Bay Area rappers.

I understand why you use the n word on every other sentence. Is is a built in phrase in your vocabulary that you started using since elementary school, when you live in a black community.

I like the beat. I like the rapping, but that is because I come from the same background.

MOST OF the BAY Area people are not like us. When you are rapping, make sure you picture a nerd who is trying to be a thug. cater your raps to them, because that is the majority of the people. THE so called SQUARES...they are the ones who will buy tickets to concerts and buy your music.

Once you do that, you might start talking about blowing up. lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
with that being said they will still sell to their fans lol i'm just giving my opinion of their rapping skills i think it's bad!!