Michael Jackson was the most unsanitary person in Hollywood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
'Michael Jackson was the most unsanitary person in Hollywood': How the singer threatened to throw 'do-do laced snowballs' and even peed on the Neverland entrance hall floor Oprah passed over the day before | Mail Online

'Michael Jackson was the most unsanitary person in Hollywood': How the singer threatened to throw 'do-do laced snowballs' and even peed on the Neverland entrance hall floor Oprah passed over the day before

Michael Jackson's former housekeepers have claimed he lived in deplorable conditions inside Neverland Ranch
The singer allegedly threatened throwing 'doo-doo snowballs' at staff
Jackson's living conditions reportedly led to a bedbug outbreak
He allegedly peed on the floor in front of a housekeeper the day after his Oprah interview

Michael Jackson reportedly lived in deplorable conditions inside Neverland Ranch.

The New York Post spoke with his former housekeepers about the alleged filth.

A woman identified only as 'Maid No.1' told the newspaper, 'Michael sometimes ran around where the animals were, and he’d track... poop throughout the house and think nothing of it.

'Then, if you said something, he’d threaten to make doo-doo snowballs and throw it at you.'

Filth? Jackson's living conditions reportedly collapsed following his 1993 settlement with alleged molestation victim Jordan Chandler

On top of that, 'Maid No.1' claimed Jackson obsessively collected items, telling the newspaper that Jackson was '[a] pack rat.'

'Maid No. 2' told The Post that Jackson was in possession of 'A soiled baby's diaper, and a pair of Fruit of the Loom that was obviously worn by someone who was either a teen or an early-age adult.'

That housekeeper claimed to the newspaper Jackson disregarded sanitation and urinated in front of her the day after his 1993 Oprah interview.

'He literally peed on the floor of the entryway, right where you saw Oprah walk in,' she told The Post. ' It was surreal. He just stood there, unzipped his trousers and watered the floor.'

Interview: Jackson is seen with Winfrey in February 1993 at Neverland. The day after, Jackson 'literally peed on the floor of the entryway, right where you saw Oprah walk in,' an ex-housekeeper told The New York Post

Disarray: Another maid told the newspaper that Jackson held onto '[A] soiled baby's diaper' inside Neverland Ranch, pictured

A third woman - 'Maid No.3' - told The Post Jackson's 'whole life changed after 1993 when he had to pay [Jordan Chandler] off [in a child molestation settlement].

'I'm telling you, he was the dirtiest, most unsanitary person in Hollywood.'

'Maid No. 3' also claimed to The Post that Jackson suffered a bed bug outbreak at his home.

'Everybody he brought in to clean, and sometimes we’d even get cleaning services to come in for the extra help. Everybody was repulsed. His bedroom smelled horrible. If everyone else was like me, they hated going in there,' she told The Post

Maids reveal Michael Jackson’s filth and perversion | New York Post

Feb 2, 2006
with all the money mj had u know that his goons paid the maids to keep from talking while their cash machine was still alive

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
If MJ had ever thrown a poosnowball at me I would be a little upset. That he didn't let the world know earlier that he was into poosnowballs.

Jan 30, 2007
Do you think this is true or just what the media portrayed him to be?

If you were a multi-millionaire and were accused of molesting multiple children, would you settle out of court or fight the charges, knowing that you never molested them?

My opinion is, if i was innocent theres no amount of money i would pay to an opportunistic scumbag trying to soil my name. I'd fight that shit to the death and put the kid on trial and take a polygraph to prove im innocent.

I dont doubt that Joe Jackson molested MJ as well as physical abuse. It's not an excuse but most human beings dont have an urge to molest innocent kids unless they have themselves been molested or abused in some way. Not justifying any molester, i hope they all rot in hell for eternity and get punished while on this earth accordingly

May 16, 2002
Everybody in here is not reading between the lines though. It's pretty much saying, without saying MJ had an attitude like, "Pick that shit up before I pick it my damn self & throw it at your face! That's right, that's what I pay you for, to pick up my shit. I'M RICH BITCH!!!!"

They're just focusing on the sanitary part & running with it. What I got out of it was that MJ was an asshole to his employees because he had money.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If you were a multi-millionaire and were accused of molesting multiple children, would you settle out of court or fight the charges, knowing that you never molested them?

My opinion is, if i was innocent theres no amount of money i would pay to an opportunistic scumbag trying to soil my name. I'd fight that shit to the death and put the kid on trial and take a polygraph to prove im innocent.

I dont doubt that Joe Jackson molested MJ as well as physical abuse. It's not an excuse but most human beings dont have an urge to molest innocent kids unless they have themselves been molested or abused in some way. Not justifying any molester, i hope they all rot in hell for eternity and get punished while on this earth accordingly
I totally agree with what you're saying, but I think MJ had severe psychological issues and trying to understand his reasoning on anything is damn near impossible. I would never put my baby over the rail at a hotel like he did either, or get plastic surgery to look like Peter Pan, etc... I don't understand just about everything that dude did other than make some classic music. Everything else was weird.