CHAD JOHNSON=LIFE OVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
for now..just got released from an endorsement deal....Why couldnt he have thrown the dam condom recipt away?? lol

Chad Johnson's difficult week continued Wednesday, as coconut water brand Zico dropped the wide receiver from its endorsement roster.

The drink company told ESPN.com that Johnson's endorsement deal, just announced on July 25, is over.

"The Zico brand is about supporting naturally powered athletes," the company said in a statement. "We partnered with Chad Johnson because of our great respect for what he has achieved on the playing field.

"However, in light of recent events involving Mr. Johnson, we have decided to terminate our relationship. The values we espouse, through our employees, our customers and our brand, are central to our mission. We have taken this proactive step to demonstrate just how important those values are."

Walker: Take A Pass On Football
In the span of 72 hours, Chad Johnson lost his job and his wife, so now isn't the time for him to think about football, James Walker writes. Blog

It is not clear whether the company had the right to terminate Johnson with cause or is still paying him.

Johnson was arrested Saturday after allegedly head-butting his wife, Evelyn Lozada, and was cut by the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. Lozada filed for divorce Tuesday.

Despite not currently being on an NFL roster, Reebok spokesman Daniel Sarro said Johnson was still under contract with the company.

Other athletes Zico has under contract include Kevin Garnett, gold medal-winning decathlete Bryan Clay and professional surfer Bethany Hamilton.

Johnson -- formerly known as Chad Ochocinco -- and Lozada were prominently featured in the recent first episode of HBO's "Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Miami Dolphins." The television series recently aired a segment during which Dolphins coach Joe Philbin told Johnson that the team had decided to release the six-time Pro Bowler.

"Where we are as a program, and where you are, and where we're headed, I don't see the mesh right now," Philbin said on the latest episode of the show, which aired Tuesday.

"I wish it was different. I wish I could tell you something more encouraging. I think it's just best for both of us that we part ways at this point in time."

Johnson, who had signed with the Dolphins following a disappointing season with the New England Patriots, apologized to Philbin during the meeting.

"I let you down a little bit," Johnson said. "A lot. I understand what you're doing. You got the message across clear the first day we met. I apologize for embarrassing you, and our organization, my teammates."

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
if a mufucka is gonna wife up a bitch from that show, he fucking deserves everything that's coming to him.

Dec 4, 2011
"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year." - Vanessa Bryant

lol these bitches are nuts. if i was in the nba or nfl i would stay farrrrrrrrr away from these hoes and always get a prenup

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year." - Vanessa Bryant

lol these bitches are nuts. if i was in the nba or nfl i would stay farrrrrrrrr away from these hoes and always get a prenup
they're just selfish and think they are entitled to shit. You dumb broad, niggas are away because thats their job and you knew that when you said i do.
I'll probably never get married again, my tolerance level is hella low for sum dumb shit like that!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO

YOU ALEADY KNOW WHAT IT IS IF YOUR A FEMALE AND YOU ACTUALLY MARRY A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE..JUST EXPECT YOUR DUDE TO BE ON ROAD TRIPS SLASH CHEATIN ON YOU...IF YOU AINT READY FOR THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST BE ON HES TEAM!

Feb 8, 2003
he still has 51 million dollars in the bank so he doing better then most. He fucked up though by doing what he did. im not condoning women beating but he shouldve just ruffed her up leaving no marks or evidence instead of a fucking wwf headbutt. then called on her first (on some deon sanders shit) saying she attacking him. that wouldve saved his image and he would probaly still be playing ball.