Still cant find Unda The Influence.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Balance-good lookin' on that reply homie...

Tone-Unda Da Influence should be circulating in all the Rasputin's and I'll be hittin' up those spots in Antioch that you hipped me to.Let me know what you think of the album and if we can get some street promo goin' on in your area...Good lookin' for the interest..

May 8, 2002
The Mission!

St.Nick said:
Balance-good lookin' on that reply homie...

Tone-Unda Da Influence should be circulating in all the Rasputin's and I'll be hittin' up those spots in Antioch that you hipped me to.Let me know what you think of the album and if we can get some street promo goin' on in your area...Good lookin' for the interest..

Was in Frisco with the Family this morning handlin some buisness and on the way home had to make a quick stop at the Berkley Rasputins To flip that MSANE (only place that had it). I Bumped that shit all the way back to the town we call "THE IOCH" and I have to say this CD has some tight production. The beatz are fuckin knockin and the lyrics are tight. This was an album that seemed like it took Many Moons to drop but glad ya'll took your time on it and didnt rush cause Shit sounds tight! Nick holla at me if you need some promo representation in The East Bay! Foundation is comin tight homie and playas in Antioch & Pittsburg need to get a chance to feel this shit! I know they would like it.

[email protected]

Was really feelin #3 All Night Long & #12 Dank N Drank. All I have to say is Andre Rivers & D.E. came tight with the chorus. I was pleased with the whole album and still havnt fully broke it in yet!
Balance thanks for the info playa. Keep comin wit heat! and dont let'em breath!

The 01

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Tone-good lookin homie, I appreciate the purchase,glad you're diggin the album and I'll be gettin at you about the promo in the Yoch and Pittsburg...

May 6, 2002
B2K

for sure..
"pomote the record, nigga tell a friend"

I've already put it in the ears of many.. And he has a few new fans now!

If you need your stuff to be put out there hit me.. I have fans wich follow!

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Split- appreciate your purchase homie and glad you like the album...Also good lookin on spreading the word...Hopefully we'll have U.D.I. at Rock Bottom in the Yoch' soon...

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Still isnt at the pleasant Hill rasputin's, that place cant compair wit berkely. does anyone know if they got any more copies left?

May 17, 2002
i want to thank u all 4 ur suport. is that how u sprll it, im faded.. well this is just the begining , pimpin n panderin wil drop aug 5th give or take a min....its already mastered. i was in the studiop today. wanted to take a break until end of summer, but i couldnt take ity any more...started the " msane , extascy " album, today, .........to be followed by msane, a american pimp. yalll feel me.... much luv to everyone 4 the support, if ur store aint ggot it, post ur stores addy n # n we will get ity their...... so , , , , how yall likin check mate? ......msane