#MacDre dedication! "#TheMotto" (Rompmix) Drake FT @daundadogg & #LilWayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

His verse is ok. Its still a weak song, cant polish a turd.

Weak to you .... has it ever don on anybody that maybe your just stuck to liking 1 type of sound...and a sound that is GONE, USED, OLD, TARDY to todays market? majority say it goes other wise it wouldnt even be this publicized, a video to it, and on EVERY MAJOR radio station..thats why it has so much attention. And even more attention then any song out of the Bay now.... all the hate is doing making this region LOOK BAD. Thats why the bay SUCKS today, not because of this song but because of the so called music lovers out here that have such a tardy taste...i take that back i mean on siccness..... ole 90's throwback ass fans lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont think thats the case for most here. ive seen some posters discuss a wide variety of music.

but what does a small percentage, and i do mean small percentage of our opinions matter anyways? no matter what it is being discussed, someone or group of someones will always not feel it. and out of that group is the haters, not the whole group.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Weak to you .... has it ever don on anybody that maybe your just stuck to liking 1 type of sound...and a sound that is GONE, USED, OLD, TARDY to todays market? majority say it goes other wise it wouldnt even be this publicized, a video to it, and on EVERY MAJOR radio station..thats why it has so much attention. And even more attention then any song out of the Bay now.... all the hate is doing making this region LOOK BAD. Thats why the bay SUCKS today, not because of this song but because of the so called music lovers out here that have such a tardy taste...i take that back i mean on siccness..... ole 90's throwback ass fans lol
Or maybe I just dont like the song. That catergorizes me as a hater, just like that? Since when does the majority determine whats good? I understand its popular, but that doesnt default to good. And whatever problem anyone may have had with the video/song, you think coolio dubbing in a verse justifies any of that? This doesnt mean anything, its the same as the Young Robbery diss, or a Papoose remix, its just another verse over a popular beat/song....Indo stays pointing that hater finger...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
It's not bad, but its not an offical remix...

I actually don't hate the song, Its a good club track, and chicks love it.

The big deal surrounding this song is only on this BART board, I don't think anyone really gives a shit off the net

Jun 18, 2005
Aint a fan of Drake, personally I think he sounds just like fruity boy Wayne....... I miss the hot boy style No Marty but I'll admit there are a cple of songs that both are feat. in that I like what they say, mostly bout cojiendo cochinas cuz I'm a cochino. exmple J. Cole In da moring and Tech N9ne Fuck Food! Just sayin' Than again who cares what they do in the bay...... it isn't affecting my preference towards the artists I like........... to each his own!