Lord Have Mercy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
i didnt ask you all that, matter fact i didnt ask you anything. this thread is about serena and her ass, not you
I don't give a fuck what u asked or what u didn't ask forskin boi....I'm statin that after 6 bottles of x.o the only thing that turns me on about her is her gwop

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I dont know, man...I never really thought she was that good lookin. She's got that gorilla eyebrow goin on, that hella strong Eve jawline, she doesnt have tiddies; she's got pecs, she's built like a tank, she's got hella ass and cash, but I think I'd respectfully pass...

Apr 27, 2009
i be seein dudes wit some beat bitches walkin around. serena aint no halle berry or gabriel union, serensa aint no dime, but she thick as fuck and you know she a freak with a tight pussy. cant believe how picky some ppl be

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
we aint asking if you would make love to her eye contact an all...hell, aint really askin. question is would you let her body in any way get you to bust?

give a fuck, cup got standards but at the same time cup done let girls more hurt than her get it..and? i aint no fuckin mac daddy ass cuppa..nor am i the chubby chasin fuck anything in sight. catch me on a bad day and she wit it im gettin mines..

yes, i am started right now.