Hall of Fame 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I know this might be a pointless thread but I had a question to ask.

Even though I am only 22 years old, I can honestly say that the WWF/WWE gave some of the best times in my life so far. Some of the best memories, best t-shirts ( Austin 3:16, etc) and best catch phrases have come to me because of all of these superstars.

I am trying to have a lot of faith in the new era of wrestlers because I remember growing up listening to my dad talk about all of the people he grew up watching in the 70's and 80's, and now that Bret Hart, The Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Diesel, HBK, the attitude era, the 2000's superstars are winding down their career's, it's almost in a way, sad for me.

So after watching the Hall of Fame ceremony and seeing HBK's speech, I have to say that at the end when HBK, Triple H, Nash and Xpac all came out and did one last "The Kliq" gathering, I had to wonder where and why wasn't Scott Hall there?

That would have been so surreal. So my question is: Is Hall banned from WWE? I know there has been a lot of issues in the past so I was just wondering if anybody knew the answer to this, because I know they are all really close so it caught my attention.

Oct 3, 2006
He did not want to come because he's trying to stay sober...if he went he knew the temptation to drank would be too hard to resist...too lazy to find a link but thats what most of the sites are saying

Aug 16, 2003
I missed seeing China there as well. She was a BIG part of the DX in the beginning and I thought she should have been there.

I missed watching HOF tonight. Is there anyplace that has a replay of it up? I wanted to see Hacksaw and Abdula get inducted.

Oct 3, 2006
I missed seeing China there as well. She was a BIG part of the DX in the beginning and I thought she should have been there.

I missed watching HOF tonight. Is there anyplace that has a replay of it up? I wanted to see Hacksaw and Abdula get inducted.
They were edited out i believe anyways..u gotta watch it online or on wwe website for the full version i think

Aug 16, 2003
If those TRUE legends were edited out...then why even air the show at all? I thought it was about honoring all the GREAT work they put in over the years and contributions to the industry.

Im not sure about Chyna and Waltmans relationship at this point. I know after there little sex tape and her stint in rehab she pretty much put wrasslin out of her life, but I would have thought she would have shown up for this....I wonder if she was even asked?

Aug 16, 2003
If those TRUE legends were edited out...then why even air the show at all? I thought it was about honoring all the GREAT work they put in over the years and contributions to the industry.

Im not sure about Chyna and Waltmans relationship at this point. I know after there little sex tape and her stint in rehab she pretty much put wrasslin out of her life, but I would have thought she would have shown up for this....I wonder if she was even asked?

Aug 16, 2003

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010

May 6, 2009
The description on the TV Guide said "Highlights from WWE Hall of Fame", so I guess they never said they were gonna air the full show.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Even as early as two years ago, they would show you the 1st 2 hours of the event live unedited on wwe.com then you could wait 1-3 hours for the edited commercial interrupted with the main inductees. I wish they kept it that way.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I was at the HOF this year and it is sad to see the hacked up edited version. I just got home from Atlanta last night and watched the clips wwe has posted on their site. The actual show was great. Hunters induction speech was funny and heart felt. Michaels speech was about 20 minutes long. From the clip that I watched it seemed to start near the end of what he actually said.