BIG JUNE - JUST THE WAY I CAME UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
It ain't nothin wrong wit stickin up for 4 yo nigga,dats what a real homie suppose 2 do if the situation permits dat, I respect dat all day. Da only problem i got wit this thread is dat its a couple niggas is on here on sum disrespectful shit when they should B payin homage 2 niggas like Big June, Mitchy Slick, Damu, Ecay, and Cricet for influencin they young homies on sum music shit for da town. Witout dem niggas there prolly wouldn't B no Tiny Doo,Lil Stormin, treali duce, or cee wee. I'm not sayin whether Slicks subliminals are or aren't aimed at skyline, dat nigga makes hip hop music from a banged out perspective. Do u honestly think dat Lincoln niggas don't feel like June and Stormin subliminally gettin at dem on sum lines? Dats da problem wit dis shit, niggas from everywhere feel da same shit, Its already ingrained n niggas head 2 think dis way, Which is y its gone take alot more than music 2 get it rite. At da end of da day though, it is what it is and all niggas can do is they part in turnin' dis shit around and gettin it back 2 where its suppose 2 B. Free Big Muthafuckin' June!
100!!! Again, Its on both sides, and I honestly havent heard stuff from Stormin (new material) that's not from the earlier 2k with the dissin. Everyone gots their perspective and as you mentioned, some lil homies got it ingrained in their heads already.. and that is what will keep pushing the hatred.

I wish homies did shit together to set a tone and elevate the game to a new standard.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
tha bullshit aint nothin....actions speak louder then words....aint no fonk r none of that shit komin out of this...nigga gettin a lil carried away.....its whatever.....tha real know tha deal so keep it at that.......skyline 2 tha top and love 2 all my damu niggaz n daygo...........