BIG JUNE - JUST THE WAY I CAME UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
big june be blappin... matter a fact all yall dago niggas be blappin... i was lucky i had a brother from down there or i woulda never knew about all that slap u niggas be havin... im still disappointed no dago niggas blew up yet

Dec 19, 2006
big june be blappin... matter a fact all yall dago niggas be blappin... i was lucky i had a brother from down there or i woulda never knew about all that slap u niggas be havin... im still disappointed no dago niggas blew up yet

Same here. I'm glad I ran across the Southeast San Diego rap scene. A whole lot of tight shit.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Beppy

^^Dave Moss i'm sure you can tell us more...
Ill find out today or tomorrow..ya know them San Diegans are gonna be tuned into that game today....

Its funny what you asked though.haha. Askin about Dave Moss while Big June is in the Studio with Ecay Uno rapping on a Cricet beat.

I think the Big June Project with Dave has been done unless they makin some changes.

Apr 23, 2009
^^

Ill find out today or tomorrow..ya know them San Diegans are gonna be tuned into that game today....

Its funny what you asked though.haha. Askin about Dave Moss while Big June is in the Studio with Ecay Uno rapping on a Cricet beat.

I think the Big June Project with Dave has been done unless they makin some changes.
lol yeah i was thinking about that project with Dave,i don't remember the name of the album...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I think the positive response he has seen for this and Piruin compared to lets say some more mainstream type songs leads me to believe that Artists can maintain integrity instead of switchin up.

Apr 19, 2008
shit go hard...but itsa given, its BIG june.

on a side note, when i was blown this came up; is june samoan? nothin of significant importance, but just a high mind wonderin' random shit. yall know how that go.