Movin' with Phoenix, Tulsa, ALBUQUERQUE, Omaha, and Denver playaz...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damn DE, that surprised the fuck outta me when you mentioned Albuquerque of all places. That is a true rarity in music. I don't think I've ever heard someone mention this city. That was tight as fuck.....much love, peace........

S

Stack The D.E.

Yeah Same with Denver.

Speakin of Denver, when you comin down here, dawg?

Apr 25, 2002
He says that line from above. He says "I'm growin potatoes (pronounced pataytas) In Reno and Vegas, movin' with Phoenix, Tulsa, Albuquerque, Omaha, and Denver playas..."

Apr 26, 2002
THANKS FOR THE GET BACC CRANKY YOU KNO WHO I CAN HIT UP TO GET IT ORDERED HERE..CAUSE ALL THESTORES HERE SAY ITS NOT IN THERE CATALOG

REPPIN THA TOWN

Apr 25, 2002
Steve-O I got TBBB and Fahrenheit Instrumania from www.rasputinmusic.com . I'd recommend gettin' them there man. It's only $9.99 per CD, plus shipping. So It'll be like $25 for both CD's and the shipping, depending on what shipping you choose.....much love, peace......

Apr 25, 2002
I just went to go check it out again, and when you search for "First Degree" it shows that all his CD's are $9.99 but when you click on TBBB for example it says 15.99, but then when you add it to your cart it's only 9.99...Weird shit.....I only got charged for 9.99 for each CD though

Apr 25, 2002
DE you should swoops down to Albuquerque sometime if you have the time. It would be a pleasure to meet the man behind the music.......

S

Stack The D.E.

Mr The DE said:
Ill be in Dever June 7, promotin at the Ashanti concert and I will be doin a show with C Bo on the 9th with the Curbster

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!)*&!&^!!!%^!%^

FUCK!!!! The one chance, I have to see the FUCKEN D.E., what happens? I'm in fucken Mexico bebendo muchos fucken cerevezas! NO! That shit pisses me off! D.E. Why you gotta do that shit to me? YOu best come back in a lil bit, do a show, I guaruntee you will see me, Angel G, front row.
Or first in line to see El D.E. Fuck, man you better come back soon, passed July, anyway, I'll be in Phoenix in July.
You gonna go to Phoenix anytime soon? What about Mexico? EL Paso? I'll catch you somewhere.

Fuck, I'm pissed.:dead:

May 10, 2002
Mr The DE said:
Ill be in Dever June 7, promotin at the Ashanti concert and I will be doin a show with C Bo on the 9th with the Curbster
whats up DE, you've must of been thru omaha without me knowin', somethin tells me you might of been here when E-40 did a show here? anyway, do you have a mailing list or anything cuz like you said.. if I'm within 4 hours of a show you do, I wanna make sure I know about it, i will bring my bestest weed :classic: