Xbox 360/PS3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
see what you need to do is go down to the beach and get yourself some sand

hook the 360 up to the monitor and power on both the monitor and the 360

open the disc tray of the 360 and pour in two tablespoons of sand whilst whistling the theme tune to the a team

next, take a piece of A4 paper and coat it in a layer of glue, pour the rest of the sand over the glue covered paper so it sticks to the glue, you now have a sheet of sandpaper

rub this sandpaper over the monitor screen and wait for 5 seconds

the 360 should now reset automatically and when it turns back on it will be displayed on your monitor

hope this helps

Sep 5, 2008
Okay im trying to hook up my xbox to my computer and play it on my monitor i have the lil yellow. white and red inputs on my comp. how do i do it. I connected it already but i dont see shit.

thanks

thats more than likely a tv tuner card, in which case there should be software on your computer to use it(wintv would be the most common). the main problem is you're more than likely going to have a lag from comp to screen so thats not going to work out well.

May 4, 2002
since no one helped right click on your desktop and goto properties then click the setting tab and under display see if there is another option for your monitor

Feb 17, 2005
that sucks. but just think how nice it will be when you go to an HD display that does not lag. its gonna be like going from driving a 1940's pick up truck to an F1 car.

Jan 12, 2006
see what you need to do is go down to the beach and get yourself some sand

hook the 360 up to the monitor and power on both the monitor and the 360

open the disc tray of the 360 and pour in two tablespoons of sand whilst whistling the theme tune to the a team

next, take a piece of A4 paper and coat it in a layer of glue, pour the rest of the sand over the glue covered paper so it sticks to the glue, you now have a sheet of sandpaper

rub this sandpaper over the monitor screen and wait for 5 seconds

the 360 should now reset automatically and when it turns back on it will be displayed on your monitor

hope this helps
THANKS!