Poster's, bumper stickers, and what not

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Did anyone else get these in the mail? Any of the winners of last years DE's contest? My little brother called me up and said he got them in the mail at my house in Tallahassee. I was just wondering. If so were the CD's supposed to come with it? Because my brother said they weren't there. Man don't tell me I have to go down to the post office and get postal!!!! LOL

Let me know ... and DE if you haven't sent the CD's yet ... could I ask you a favor and sign them both before you send them. Not just the inside covers but the actual Cd's. You signed all my others at the Bad Biddi shoot in Chico when we took that road trip out there. Thanks.

LOL ... my little brother thought that DE had signed the poster upside down. He was laughing on the phone saying "Man the DE is so goofy ... he signed the shit upside down ... oh wait ... he's hanging upside down ...." LOL

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I got posters and shit in the mail yesterday too. I guess they saved the addresses of the people they sent shit to when DTDE dropped. I was surprised as fuck. The Big Black Bat and the Fahrenheit Instrumania posters are goin up on the wall today, LMAO.........

May 14, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Thanx Fahrenheit Records and Bayside for the stuff!

That was hella cool. Shit surprised me. Im about to drop the flyers off to Budget Records and Bubbles to help promote. The little shit like that is much appreciated.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah it's cool either way. I'm just happy to have the posters. They're tight as fuck. I didn't get any stickers. Are they bumper stickers or what?

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Nah. . .

I was one of the winners of the first FU quiz so whoever at my old apt prolly bumpin DE with a new poster up on the wall lol. . .

Apr 25, 2002
I don't think he sent out CDs yet, just posters and shit. That would fuckin' suck though AOD. I'd be pissed, LMAO......

May 10, 2002
LOL @ AOD

Yea good thing my mom and little brother still live at my house in Tally or some fools would have some new posters and stuff as well ... lol

Thanks for replyin folks.

And Cranky ... you just got that shit because you are SUPER MODERATOR ... your ol punk ass, lol

St Nick did you send out the promo stuff??? I think Nick was in charge of it last time. If so wut's up with some UI bumper stickers as well??? I have to have my bro mail it down to Tampa so I can let these fools know whats up!

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

May 7, 2002
I got mine like 2 weeks ago lol I didnt see anything about it so I figured I got em REAL late. Mine BBB poster is signed. FUCK I NEED MONEY :( I gotta buy BBB soon.