Gary Payton Was Reppin Oakland ON FOXHOLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
I mean..so what? He has repped Oakland forever and day...you act like its something new.

I find it funny that only Bay cats really care when someone famous mentions their home town. Why is that?
People everywhere do that. When I'm wit cats from NY in California and they see anything New York based their NY pride comes out. The same can be said about people from LA and the South. People love seeing a piece of them represented...it's a form of validation.

May 9, 2002
People everywhere do that. When I'm wit cats from NY in California and they see anything New York based their NY pride comes out. The same can be said about people from LA and the South. People love seeing a piece of them represented...it's a form of validation.
You must kick it with some young cats then. Ive been around MANY NY heads (even lived there for a few years), and when some b-ball player would rep their city, they never said shit.

If someone shouts out 'Seattle" on TV, i really dont care.