Negative Props Petition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Lately the siccness has been inundated with homosexual, idiotic and generally disagreeable posts. The idea of a negative props buttons has been suggested by various members. Perhaps the best idea I saw here (although I forgot who posted the idea) was to have a negative props button and whenever a person received a certain number of negative props they were temporarily/permanently banned.

Can the rulers of this site create a negative prop button?

Please post to show your support.

May 30, 2006
I totally disagree with people getting banned unless they are continuesly spamming.

I do agree with a negative props button
A sucka reply button

A bitch ass comment button

And bring back the tags!!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I dont know, a negative props button is kinda iffy, I mean if homo like bombud gets banned for x days, he could just start a new name and negative prop everybody, I think theres just too many variables and loose ends, maybe post minimum to participate in props. Or a minimum post requirement for the open forum, lol, you gotta earn the right to talk about nothing, by talking about something in other forums, I say 1k posts, fuck the bullshit! lol...naw I dont know.

Apr 23, 2006
i dont like the ban idea

if someone is being gay as fuck they usually get banned regardless

some of these trollers keep the open forum interesting so i say let them stay

until they spam... then kill them... not even ban just give us there IP so we can kill them...

Jan 7, 2004
Getting banned might be extreme because of the people that would just give negative props just because but at least have a negative props button so there would be a running tally of there idiocy.