Observe and Report

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
well i did a search for this shit. and this was all that came up........

this movie was hilarious in some parts.

like all seth rogen movies there is an underlying message of some sort though. even though its all twisted an shit with fights and weed

blaze it up

who saw it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This movie was fucking awful. I got paid to watch it and I want my time back. There is about a 3 minute scene towards the end that might just be the worst 3 minutes in cinema history. I think I might just be scared for life beacause of it and also that scene ruined one of my favorite Pixies songs ever.

I find Seth Rogan funny in general (in a stupid type way) but seriously fuck him and fuck whoever made this movie.

I laughed like three times during this movie and it was just because of how goofy the twin asian security guards looked. Most of this movie was just painful to watch in general.

I give it a negative star.

Oct 3, 2006
do not watch this movie...i always thought seth rogan was funny as hell which he is but this movie brings down any interest in seeing his future shit....fuckin sucked i didnt even know what the main plot was

Nov 20, 2005
This movie was fucking awful. I got paid to watch it and I want my time back. There is about a 3 minute scene towards the end that might just be the worst 3 minutes in cinema history. I think I might just be scared for life beacause of it and also that scene ruined one of my favorite Pixies songs ever.

I find Seth Rogan funny in general (in a stupid type way) but seriously fuck him and fuck whoever made this movie.

I laughed like three times during this movie and it was just because of how goofy the twin asian security guards looked. Most of this movie was just painful to watch in general.

I give it a negative star.
i was gonna go see this on friday, but opted to stay home and watch role models.

glad i stayed home!

~k.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
lol yall are crazy that shit was hella funny!!! there was like a 2 minute scene of him and the arab dude telling each other "Fuck You" lmao!!!

Mar 12, 2006
yea i thought it was funny...

i went into it knowing it was going to be one of the stupid comedies that you laugh at the outrageousness of everything.. not like.......the punch lines an shit lol...........

just get high

Nov 20, 2005
^ yeah my folks usually get bootlegs on sunday.
i'll evaluate their review with nuttkase's to see if i wanna watch it. then i'll borrow their bootleg! LOL

~k.