Strange Forum update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Just wondering if anyone has thought about updating the Strange Music banner at the top of the page? Its a cool header but its been up there for as long as I can rember and it feels dated especialy wit the new album about to drop.

Sep 4, 2003
Kinda on the same topic...

Does anyone know if tech's website will get a makeover with a "Killer" theme?

Just thought it would be pretty cool!

Aug 16, 2003
I dont know if we have to put it to a vote or send this to a "real" mod..(no offense anyone) but I think it would be cool to update it to work along wit the new albuum. I dont wanna see Tech up there in a straight jacket or anyting lol but something a little more current would be cool

Sep 4, 2003
i also had an idea for the banner... I thought it would be a nice change of pace to have all the strange artists pics on the banner... don't get me wrong, tech is my favorite artist by far... but seeing the whole strange crew would be good for a strange music forum, ya know?

anyways, just my 2 centavos on the issue!

Aug 16, 2003
I wouldn't mind seeing other Strange artists as long as it stays with the core members Tech Kaliko Kutty Skatt Snugg. I have a feeling that if we add anyone else well be updating the header every week lol (critical bill) but any change would be a good change IMO

Jul 1, 2007
Not JUST KILLER cos thats favouring tech too much and this is STRANGE MUSIC not TECH N9NE .. maybee the pic from misery loves kompany with most of the crew on there would b good

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The MLK cover only had TWO Strange Artists though. I would agree though that it needs to be a STRANGE MUSIC banner and not just Tech, and having the Strange Logo just doesn't cut it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I dont know if we have to put it to a vote or send this to a "real" mod..(no offense anyone) but I think it would be cool to update it to work along wit the new albuum. I dont wanna see Tech up there in a straight jacket or anyting lol but something a little more current would be cool
Email or PM Nemo or strange1. They'll take care of this request.

Aug 16, 2003
I just pmd Travis. Hopefuly he'll respond to it but I know that hes a busy guy. i'll try to find the other person you suggested. I might hit him up on myspace as well

Aug 16, 2003
I was thinking to have the Og strange team on there. Idk if they would be game to take a new pic just for the board or if theres one out there we could use but thats what I had in mind. OR even something that looks similar to the background of Techs myspace. I would prefer to have something that has strange artists since its the strange board but any change would be good

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Strange hooking up a nice banner would be wicked, with some new pictures and good design and ish, seeing as this is the "official" forum and whatnot.

Speaking of "official forum," wonder what happened to Strange setting up their own board to be the "Official Forum." Hm...