The Calm Before The Storm {Part 2}

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
When I was scouring this forum I stumbled across the fact that there was a second part to The Calm Before The Storm album that was supposedly meant to be released..

I would hazard to guess that information on this is scarce.. but does anyone know any more information on this album or has spoken to Tech about it..

Any tracks believed to be on the album?
Who currently owns the content for the album? (Don Juan, Tech.. etc)
When it was in the plans to be released when was it scheduled to come out?
Did any of the content get put out on the OG Anghellic album?

Anything information relating to this album would be interesting to hear about..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Could this possibly mean that some of the tracks released on Celcius were not only for the unreleased Be Warned album but also for the Calm Before The Storm Part II or was the then unreleased material that appeared on Celcius completely different and none of what was intended to be on CBTS Part II ever released?

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
I don't doubt that Phinfan.. I am sure at the end of the day there will be a lot of shit that Tech has made that will never be heard by most/all of his fans.. this is just pure speculation.. something to ponder.. I find this a whole lot more interesting to read about than the general bitching that goes on all to often around here..

ECF'NW.

Jan 17, 2007
Could this possibly mean that some of the tracks released on Celcius were not only for the unreleased Be Warned album but also for the Calm Before The Storm Part II or was the then unreleased material that appeared on Celcius completely different and none of what was intended to be on CBTS Part II ever released?

ECF'NW.
what the fuck

can you simplify that some?

Oct 16, 2006
Sorry for my wording.. I tried to word it so it wasn't confusing..

Is there a possibility some of the tracks on Celcius were intended to appear on the Calm Before The Storm Part II?

Or, are all the tracks that were to appear on Calm Before the Storm Part II NEVER released? (shit may of been shown the light of day through Celcius, Vintage Tech etc etc..) For example, Red Necro, My Own Hell, S.H.E. but if Don Juan actually owns the music this looks like an impossibility..

ECF'NW.

Jan 17, 2007
Sorry for my wording.. I tried to word it so it wasn't confusing..

Is there a possibility some of the tracks on Celcius were intended to appear on the Calm Before The Storm Part II?

Or, are all the tracks that were to appear on Calm Before the Storm Part II NEVER released? (shit may of been shown the light of day through Celcius, Vintage Tech etc etc..) For example, Red Necro, My Own Hell, S.H.E. but if Don Juan actually owns the music this looks like an impossibility..

ECF'NW.
They're unreleased, its a separate album

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The only way you'll get the album is if Tech hits the airwaves and becomes a daily name. Then you'll see the album drop in the same fashion as Dead Man Walking and the Krayzie bone "album".